Across the road from Chippenham railway station, this beautiful studio used to be part of the stables of the local manor house before the railways arrived in 1850.
King size bed with memory foam mattress, ensuite bathroom, gorgeous natural stone wall. Town centre, shops, restaurants, Chippenham railway station, all a minutes walk away!
A spacious, open-plan and quiet apartment located just off the main street of Chippenham. Situated just across the road from Chippenham railway station, with direct line to Bath (10 mins), Bristol (25m), London (1h15m) etc, and buses to local villages such as Castle Combe and Lacock (Harry Potter).
Between the ceiling and the apartment above there is 2 feet of sound insulation, including an independent ceiling, making this apartment very quiet and cosy.
All food found in the apartment is available for use and I welcome guests to leave food if they wish.
Being in the town centre, all the shops, restaurants, and take-aways are a minutes walk away. Sainsbury's supermarket (open till 11pm), Waitrose (8pm) and Tesco (10pm) are just around the corner. Lots of pubs and also a cinema too.
Park with lots of open space, children's playground and a basketball court is located just down the hill from the flat. Also a golf course and gym which offers pay by the day and classes.
The ideal location and accommodation for a weekend get away or as a holiday base to explore the area.
Note: a small child is welcome to stay on the sofa (it's comfy my 4-year-old nephew has been happy there), but for more space or longer stays with families, we recommend the larger apartment upstairs "250-year-old stables" see listing https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/553538
Full apartment rental. Amenities include:
- 24 hour central heating
- Air-conditioning /heater unit
- WIFI internet
- King size bed with memory foam mattress
- Electric power shower
- Fan-assisted oven with grill and electric hob, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dryer
Guests have the apartment to themselves.
Interakcija s gostima
Check-in and out is handled through a key safe system, allowing guests total flexibility, independence and privacy. Details of this, as well as directions, contact numbers etc are sent with the booking confirmation. I'm usually away but remain contactable and my lovely neighbour is on hand if needed.
Please note if you are enquiring for 2 people but require separate beds, there maybe a charge for the supply of extra linen and bedding. Please enquire, as this is not automatically offered by airbnb, unless you are booking for 3 or more people.
Well-trained pets are allowed on request, but we reserve the right to charge for additional cleaning if this is required.
1. Bookings made more than 3 weeks in advance of the check-in date should be pre-agreed: please message us first. We reserve the right to move or cancel Instant Bookings which do not comply with this rule.
2. No smoking inside the building
3. No pets, unless specifically approved. There maybe a surcharge.
4. No unregistered guests, unless specifically approved
5. No loud music or parties
6. Please switch on the cooker extractor fan while cooking
7. Check-out is by 11am, please ask if you wish to have a later check-out
8. No parking at the property, unless booked in advance (details on request)
If arriving by car please provide your vehicle details (model, colour, and registration number). This is to avoid unnecessary contact during your stay if there is a parking conflict.