Kailua By The Sea is a lovely detached studio with a private entrance and balcony. It is located above our garage (which we do not use, so it is quiet). A five-minute stroll (200 yards or 0.1 mile) takes you to our secluded beach access on Kailua Beach. The studio is equipped with a comfy king bed, split A/C, WIFI etc.
A private bbq grill and designated on-site parking are also included.
Rate includes all taxes.
Bright spacious studio with a private entrance, private ensuite bathroom and your own lanai. Split system A/C with double-glazed windows and dimmable lights helps to keep the room quiet and zen. The trade winds, views of swaying palm trees and a beautiful beach steps from the studio will get you into an aloha state of mind.
Our location is awesome. Our beach access to Kailua Beach is 200 yards. For those of you familiar with Kailua, here are some reference points: Half a mile to Kalapawai Cafe and 0.7 miles to Buzz's and the center of Kailua town; less than half a mile to Kalama Beach Park.
Studio, lanai and outdoor bbq area located under the lanai.
Interakcija s gostima
We live on-site but we value your privacy. Knock on our door if you need anything or want to 'talk story.' We look forward to meeting you!
We have a sweet dog who hangs out with us and in our backyard. He loves the beach as much as we do!
1. No smoking anywhere on the property (including outdoors).
2. People other than tenants may not stay overnight on the property. No subleasing.
3. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of tenants’ personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that tenants are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. All equipment provided by or rented from the Homeowners/Kailua by the Sea (including bicycles, bodyboards, snorkeling gear, beach toys, gas grill and other cooking devices etc.) is used at tenants’ own risk. Tenants are fully aware of the risk, dangers and hazards associated with use of the equipment and freely accepts all responsibility for personal injury, death, injury to another person, property damage or loss resulting from use of this equipment.
5. Tenants agree to keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Tenants agree to only use appliances for their intended uses. Tenants, nor their guests, are permitted to bring in cooking devices onto the property.
7. Tenants agree to turn off all electrical items (including the A/C) and lock the entry door prior to leaving the unit.
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Parking is limited to one vehicle in designated parking spot in the driveway.
10. There is no housekeeping service. While extra towels and a spare set of linen are provided in the room, daily maid service is not included.
11. Check-in time is 3pm or later, and checkout time is 10am or earlier (unless prior arrangements have been made with the owners).
12. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 6:30am.
13. No parties, large gatherings or events are permitted on the property.
14. No candles in the room. Flameless candles are provided.
15. No refunds will be given after check in. Partial stays are non-refundable.
16. No refunds will be given for storms, hurricanes or natural disasters.
17. The tenants are aware that the room is not child-proof and takes full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs to their child(ren) or the child(ren) of their guests while on the premises.
18. Since Kailua is a residential community, general neighborhood noise is to be expected. The yardmen are at our place every other Tuesday early afternoon for an hour or so. If you want the know the exact date and time they are expected, please ask.
We are long-time Kailua residents. We are an ocean-loving family that enjoys traveling, photography, kayaking and stargazing. Our well-behaved sweet dog hangs out with us and loves the beach as much as we do!
We wanted a home by the sea in Kailua. We love that we can walk to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world in under five minutes. The beach at night is also magical - with sand crabs scuttling about and moonlight reflecting on the water. We built the studio primarily for family and friends who visit, but we also enjoy sharing it with people from all over the world.
If you like the aloha spirit, sandy feet and the simple beach life, you will enjoy our studio, Kailua by the Sea! We are professional photographers, so if you are getting engaged/married/honeymooning on Oahu or would just like some beautiful photos to share with friends and family, inquire about our special guest rates.