The cozy apartment is only 2 min walk from Shintocho Station (Exit 5), 5 min from Tsukiji Station (Exit 4) and 12 min to Tsukiji Fish Market. Making trips to all the interesting places in Tokyo a breeze! It comfortably fits 3 people or accommodates up to 4 people by using a spare mattress. The apt is a clean, comfortable, and a quiet place to relax after a long day in the city, just like your home!
Children discount available!
age 0~6 years old: free of charge
age 7~12 years old: $5/night
Flat consists of:
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 semi-double bed (120x196cm)
- 1 single bed (97x196cm)
- 1 extra mattress (80x195cm)(stored in the closet)
Space Size: 25.19 square meters
++++++++ FACILITIES & AMENITIES ++++++++
- Free Unlimited Pocket Wi-fi (connect up to 10 devices, you can take out anywhere!)
- House WiFi
- Full kitchen (equipped with gas stove, refrigerator, kettle, toaster, microwave, plates, cups, mugs, silverware)
- Laundry machine (laundry detergent is free to use)
- Laundry pole for drying
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- Complimentary coffee, black tea, green tea and bottled water
- Fresh bed linens and fresh towels
- Hair dryer
- Restroom with wash-let
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom dryer / heater
- Complimentary Japanese bath powder
- Air conditioner
- Vacuum cleaner
- Emergency packages (incl. food, water, battery, portable toilet, sleeping bag, torch, etc)
All the room and space are exclusive use for guests.
* Please do not touch any items stored in shelves with "Private" signage.
Interakcija s gostima
++++++++ SUPPORT YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN ++++++++
My favorite word is "縁 (EN)" a Japanese phrase that describes a mysterious force that binds people together and the chance of starting a new relationship.
The term reminds people to cherish any moment and to provide the best hospitality to other people, citing the fact that encountering someone or something is kind of a miracle.
Therefore, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT WELCOME GUIDE ++++++++
I have provided a welcome guide for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT ROOM RATES ++++++++
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Our apartment maintains a family friendly atmosphere so everyone feels comfortable and safe. I ask that you please follow the rules, respect others, and be mindful of the surrounding culture.
- NO SMOKING on the property.
- NO PARTIES what so ever.
- NO PETS allowed.
- No Additional people in the apartment without permission.
- Please keep the noise down, especially after 9:00 PM.
- Please take your shoes off when entering a house.
- Please check out on time.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out of the room.
- Please be sure to separate the garbage into (1) burnable, (2) non-burnable, and (3) recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass bottles).
- Please leave the garbage in the room on your check out, if you can't put them in the garbage storage room on ground floor.
- Please use a kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room.
- Flush toilet paper only.
- For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and close the windows when going out. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
- Please treat my house and furniture exactly as how you treat your own home.
- DO NOT take anything with you.
- We will charge deodorizing tobacco odor, damaged property, complaints about noise from neighbors, etc. Also, we will charge you if you lost keys and wi-fi devices.
- ENJOY YOUR TIME IN JAPAN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!