We are across the street from Kolob Canyon! Minutes away from Kanarraville Falls & North Zion's, Endless Miles of Stunning Hiking & Horseback Riding. You'll love the Ranch, Animals, Milky Way, Food, Dirt Roads, Serenity, & Your Personal Re-discovery! It's Clean and Smoke-free. We welcome couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families and groups. We have TWO rooms, the Voyager and the Forest Room! Each sleeps four:1 Queen, 2 twin (one floor pull out) No dogs allowed.
Private Lower Level of Ranch Log Cabin w/ Private Guest Entrance & Key (2 rooms available to rent w/ 1 shared bath). Kitchenette space, fireplace, living room & dinning area for you to enjoy!
Interakcija s gostima
Ranch chores are at 8AM & 5PM each day if you'd like to join us!
- 2-3 adults only per room. Children can be accommodated.
- Light Organic Breakfast Buffet Served - Can Cater to Vegan, Raw and any allergy!
- Horseboarding Available (Additional cost- we have a 6 stall barn with room outdoors for many!)
- Family Reunions & Weddings Allowed with Additional Fee.
- Only Outside Pets Allowed (we have a barn)!
- We are 2 minutes from I-15!
- You may join us for chores at 8AM & 5PM each day.
- No WiFi, but we have Ethernet cables for you!
- Shared bath for 2 rooms, but heck, we raised 10 children with 1 bathroom!
- Horseshoes, Basketball & Volleyball
- 2 Guests Included in Price. Each Additional Guest $17. Limit 2 Extra Guests per Room.
-Enjoy a private entrance to the lower level of the ranch (where the 2 rooms are we book)!
- Small kitchen area available for you in the lower level - toaster oven, dishes etc.
Our family too has an active lifestyle and fell in love with Airbnb. Living in such a beautiful place, we wanted to share what we call "heaven" with others! I often ask Roger, my husband, if we are still living in the beautiful log cabin, on a ranch, in the mountains.... for real!
Our family loves to hike, bike, make crazy awesome food together, sit on our deck with a warm fire, travel and ! What a fun way to keep in touch with all of our kids and grandkids!
A quote we raised our ten children with is: "If you don't work, you don't eat!" (rash, I know....but it worked, our children have AWESOME work ethics!) so the BNB is what our two youngest do (May 12 and Rose 15) to help cary their "share" of responsibility! They are LOVING it! They do an awesome job, and enjoy helping me with the food and cleaning - they make a wicked bed! And Lilly loves cleaning bathrooms! How weird is that!?
Our family is known as "The Superfood Family" and we have hosted classes and retreats for thousands across the country. We LOVE the human body, and we love watching and helping others realize that great health and living dis-ease free is a cell thing! YES! It's possible! Visit our family online, on Youtube or just world! Helping the world get back to the basics of health!
See YOU soon!~
Airbnb suggests I share my favorite quote, so here you are! It's actually my favorite poem EVER by Joyce Kilm:
I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the sweet earth's flowing breast;
A tree that looks at God all day
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;
Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.
Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.