Located in Historic Bronzeville, we're steps away from Lake Michigan in a landmark preserved home full of ornate detail. Perfect for couples, solo trips, business trips, and staycations!
Fast access to the downtown staples (museums, Navy Pier, loop, bean, etc) via bus/train/Uber or two vintage Schwinn bikes (Lake Trail via scenic wildlife corridor!)
Stay in the area and explore the art, architecture, museums, and have a night-out in Hyde Park. Live like the Obama's (8 bocks away)!
Landmark protected home filled with stunning original woodwork, stained glass, and character.
Spend an evening cooking dinner in our modern chef's kitchen with high-grade appliances, close the pocket-doors to the lounge and have a complementary night-cap in the leather chesterfield chairs, or watch a Netflix show next to our gas fireplace!
- Full chef's kitchen (coffee will be ready in morning)
- Front Parlor with gas fireplace and Netflix connected TV (best for cold nights and lazy days)
- Middle Parlor with Chesterfield leather chairs and pocket doors (perfect for night-cap)
- Front patio area with small fire-pit and deep adirondack chairs (perfect for morning coffee)
- Rear deck with BBQ (perfect for catching a view of the sky at sunset)
- Garage (best place to have a beer during a rainy day!)
Interakcija s gostima
We live here full time and typically get ready for work around 7, and go to bed around 11. We love to discuss the city and things to do as well as share our experiences, so we look forward to connecting.
We welcome all genders, sexuality, races, religious affiliations, and ability. Please note that, regrettably, we are not able to accommodate wheelchairs at this time.
We have a dog! Please keep this in mind when booking our place.
Broj dozvole ili registarski brojR17000015501
Saznaj više o ovom broju
We look forward to meeting our guests and sharing knowledge of our great city! We both have full time schedules so we may not cross paths that much.
I grew up in the SF Bay Area and have lived in Chicago for almost 8 years! I love this city, the neighborhoods, and their history. I also love finding nature within the city, and am lucky to live right near the lake. I am currently in a Masters program at University of Chicago.