The apartment is located in the Koreatown Midwilshire District, Central LA. (Central means that everywhere is very easy access from around here, by car, common transportation or Uber/Lyft.)
It has been entirely remodled (April 2017). Everything is brand new, and super clean.
The room is a master bedroom (with lots of privacy, on the opposite side of ours) with your own bathroom (tub and shower), with a full-size bed, a 6 chest drawers and a sofa bed.
*ARRIVAL TIME* It does say "flexible" because we'll try our hardest to be flexible, but it doesn't mean you just give us your time and we'll be there. Let's work this out together, let us know in advance, and let's all be flexible and understanding.
The apartment (800sq. ft. total) is on top and 4th floor (with elevator) of a really nice and clean building, facing South so we have a lot of natural sun light, thanks to the big windows in the bedrooms and living room (with balcony). With no open outlook and a breath-taking view on the buildings..
The apartment has AC, and a heater (yes, we do need some heat during "winter", even in LA) plus a little gas fireplace in the living room.
The apartment has been remodeled in April 2017 and is fully equiped inclusive of a kitchen with gas stove, granite counter top, refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and blender. Wifi Internet, flat screen Samsung TV with Netflix streaming.
You'll have access to the whole apartment (but our bedroom.. needless to say).
So your bedroom, with your own bathroom, the kitchen, the living-room with balcony (where you can smoke), as well as the dining table area.
Other common areas in the building too like the jacuzzi, the laundry-room,..
Interakcija s gostima
With work and.. life in general we can get tired or lazy so we'll most likely stay discreet.
However, if you need ANYTHING or have questions, please don't hesitate!
- Laundry on-site (there's a laundry room with 3 washers and 3 dryers per floor in the building).
- Jacuzzi in the building (not really intimate though.. more like open-air)
- Balcony (where you can smoke if you're lazy to go out, but PLEASE no smoking in the apartment..)
- Very flexible on arrival/departure time, let me know what you think so we can work something out, or if you need to leave your suitcases and pick them up later..
- The 2 bedrooms are on opposite sides of the apartment so you'll have your privacy
- We'll give you two keys ; one for the building door and one for the apartment.
Originally from France, moved to LA with my hubby a year and a half ago.
Travelled a lot, still do and love it.
Very out-going, curious and dynamic.
I hope you'll enjoy LA as much as I do :)