3 spavaće sobe
O ovom smještaju
This apartment is a bright and modern space that has been tastefully and elegantly furnished - 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, WiFi, swimming pool, 24hr security, power back-up generator, underground parking - located on the convenient Riara Rd. It has an open-plan kitchen dining and living space and comfortably sleeps 6 with options for more.
The apartment is walking distance to the Junction mall and a short drive to the Lavington and Yaya malls. Close to public transport, good restaurants, etc.
A luxury, spacious apartment with an fabulous open-plan fully-fitted kitchen, dining and living space.
- 3 bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite (shower, bath, double sink). Additional inflatable mattress & travel cot can be arranged on request.
- Baby bath & feeding chair can be arranged on request.
- Mosquito nets in each bedroom.
- Smart and elegantly designed and furnished throughout.
- WiFi connectivity.
- Swimming Pool.
- Standby power back-up generator.
- Ample parking.
- Apartment is situated away from the road side.
- Close to shopping malls in the Junction, Lavington and Kilimani areas.
Guests have access to the swimming pool and two underground car parking spaces (plus visitor parking).
Interakcija s gostima
I am based close by and more than happy to provide assistance should you need anything. I am also able to assist in advising / providing trusted drivers, house help, kids playgroups, babysitting, should these be required.
- I kindly request that smoking is restricted to the balcony only.
- Please do not hang washing on the balcony. There is an outside washing line for the apartment as well as a drying clothes rail for inside.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
I currently have the privilege to be a stay-at-home mum to our toddler who keeps me rather busy. I also enjoy Bikram Yoga and hosting friends and family who visit us very regularly in Nairobi.
I had lived and worked in England, Australia and Rwanda and traveled through many countries over the years until we landed in Nairobi and created a beautiful home in this apartment.