Lakeside@BonnellsBay is a large waterfront reserve property situated at Bonnells Bay, one hour north of Sydney. This property stands out as it features unimpeded panoramic water views from the backyard, and these great views are also accessible from the living areas within the house. Combine this with its sheer size, age (20 years old brick home), condition and facilities that this property offers ===> an inspection a must for this property.
The location is ideal as a home away from home, so close to all the everyday amenities and yet only a stone’s throw away from a wonderfully calm and protected part of Lake Macquarie. The house location is perfect as a base to explore some of the other highlights provided by Australia’s largest salt water lake.
The house has:
1) Free Wi-Fi, conditions apply.
2) Five Large Bedrooms
3) Three Bathrooms
4) Air Conditioned Combined formal Lounge/Dining/TV area that houses:
• A TV viewing area with a 52" LED TV and two large and comfortable reclining seats for maximum viewing pleasure.
• A dining area with a 7 piece dining suite.
• A Formal Lounge with full sized sofa and two large and comfortable reclining seats to observe the vast lake views
5) Air Conditioned Combined Kitchen and Family room provides another separate living area for guests to sit back and enjoy the fabulous waterfront views. The Family room also has lounge suite, TV and DVD player.
6) The fully equipped kitchen includes a breakfast bar and stools, full size fridge / freezer, oven, microwave & dishwasher.
7) The rear foyer is perfect for an outdoor BBQ setting, having a romantic dinner overlooking the lake and a wonderful opportunity to observe the mesmerising sunset. BBQ Burner and Gas Tank will be supplied.
8) Parking area for 3 vehicles provided immediately outside of garages. A forth vehicle can be parked on the grass next to the single garage if needed. The garages themselves will be occupied and not available for guest use.
Lakeside@BonnellsBay is :
1) Perfect for the large family get-togethers. Everything about the house is big. It has the space and facilities to comfortably accommodate several families who wish to spend some quality time together. The flexible Layout allows for large living areas that provide sufficient space for all guests to gather together or split off into their private areas. Please note that although the property can accommodate large groups of people, we will consider bookings for smaller groups at a subsidised price by locking out certain parts of the property. Please contact us if you require more information.
2) Extremely kids friendly. There are vast grassy areas for kids to run around and fly their kites with only a very gentle slope to the water’s edge.
3) A single level property. There is a small step up into the house at the front door and a small step down at the back of the house to the rear foyer. Outside of those 2 small steps, the entire property is level, and coupled with its wide corridor and easy access to all the bathroom amenities (3 bathrooms), the property is especially suitable for seniors.
Couples, families, friends, water sports and fishing fanatics will all enjoy the majestic views and idyllic surrounds that this great waterfront property offers. Launch your boat from the boat ramp (5 minutes away) and securely park it at the backyard during your stay.
Access to the entire house. HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE: **** Some of the photographs show a Jetty into the water. Please be aware that the Jetty belongs to an adjacent property 3 houses down and is therefore NOT available for usage by Guests. *****
NB: Arrangements can be made for access to a small Aluminium Dinghy and 2 kayaks. There is no additional charge, but there are some conditions. Please contact us if you need more information. The lake is usually very calm and these water crafts can provide hours of fun, especially for the kids.
Standard Check in is 2.00 pm and check out is 10.00 am. Wherever possible we will endeavour to offer our guests either an early check in or late checkout. Please note that this may not be possible during peak time when we may have back to back bookings.
Interakcija s gostima
I can be contacted on my mobile at all times during your stay.
Alternatively, our neighbours at 217 Grand Parade, Bonnells Bay is also able to offer any sort of guidance if needed
1) Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
2) Total Number of Vehicles limited to 4. There are 3 parking spaces immediately outside of the garage doors and 1 spot in the grassy area next to the single garage. If the more than 4 parking spaces are required, the extra cars will need to be parked in an adjacent street, so as not to impede the traffic flow of our neighbours. Please send us an enquiry and we'll advise accordingly.
3) Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. This includes but not limited to, buck's/hen's night, 21st birthdays and loud parties. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
4) Cleaning - This is self-service accommodation. Basic household cleaning materials are provided, (vacuum cleaner, broom, mop & bucket). Please keep the property clean and tidy at all times. Cleaning is your responsibility during your stay. Guests are expected to leave the house in the same condition as they found it. A cleaning Fee of $250 will apply if property is not left in a clean condition. All breakages, damages and missing items must be paid for.
5) Standard Check in is 2.00 pm and check out is 10.00 am. Wherever possible we will endeavour to offer our guests either an early check in or late checkout. Please note that this may not be possible during peak time when we may have back to back bookings.
6) Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond. This property is in a quiet, residential area. Please be thoughtful of the neighbours at all times, but particularly between the hours of 10 pm and 7 am.
7) Linen - At this stage, Linen is BYO. Bedsheets, pillow cases, towels, bath mats, hand towels etc are not supplied. All occupants are expected to bring and use their own. Doonas, blankets and pillows are supplied. If beds are slept on without pillow cases or bed sheets, an additional cleaning surcharge will apply depending on amount of washing/replacement required. if you have forgotten your linen, advise the neighbour next door and they will arrange for emergency linen at a minimal fee of $15 per person.
8) Wi-Fi : The property itself does not have its own Wi-Fi but our neighbours have generously agreed to let you access their Wi-Fi signal if you don’t have your own data and need to use the internet. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A COURTESY GESTURE and any data you use will be coming directly out of the neighbours’ monthly broadband plan (which is NOT unlimited). Please be mindful of this and do NOT download movies or watch live stream videos.
9) KAYAKS / DINGHY: If you choose to use the kayaks or dinghy, you are agreeing to take full responsibility and do so at your own risk. Oars and
life jackets are stored in the Laundry. There is an outside hose where you can remove sand from the equipment.
10) Furniture - Furniture and furnishings must not be moved out of the room it currently occupies. If it is moved within the room(s), it must be placed back in its original position before departure.
11) Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner.
12) Garbage - All garbage must be placed in the appropriate bins. Please only place recyclable paper, cardboard, glass and plastic bottles in the recycling bin with the yellow lid (see information on inside lid). A garbage resorting fee of $100 applies if this garbage not placed in appropriate bins. Garbage Collection takes place on Wednesday morning of every week. Guests staying over on Tuesday night are expected to take the bins out for collection. Liaise with our neighbours at 217 Grand Parade if additional instructions are needed.
13) Loss - No responsibility is taken for personal property left on the premises either while in occupancy or after departure. Guests are responsible for their own personal effects. Our Insurance DOES NOT cover guests’ personal effects.
14) Keys - Keys are the responsibility of the tenant. Any costs involved in replacing them and/or in gaining entry owing to the keys being lost, including forced entry and new locks, are the responsibility of the tenant.
15) We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.