We are registered lodging business in Rome and required by law
to charge City Tax *3.5 Euro per person per night).
- Termini railway station Platform 26: 5-6 min walk
- Colosseum: 15 min walk
- Santa Maria Maggiore and Basilica di S. Giovanni in Laterano and Scala Santa: 15 min walk
- Holy Cross in Jerusalem and National Museum of Musical Instruments: 10 min walk
- Close to big grocery store, pharmacy and market. There is also a clean and friendly Italian restaurant on the first floor (10% off for Pink guests).
- Victoria Park: 5 min walk
- Local famous gelatoria with 120 years of history
We are near Stazione di Termini. We offer comfort, location, people and view.
Suitable for couples, solo travelers, business people, and families with kids.
This is a dorm room for 1-4 guests.
I live in Rome, the capital city of Italy and a great town full of history, art, and museums.
I like to know new people, travel, listen to music and relax, while reading good books.
All my family members like classical music and also play the piano and guitar.
See you soon.