My place is located across the street (Pooks Hill Rd) from Marriott Hotel. Commuting is at its best. The Capital Beltway is just 1 minute driving. Downtown Bethesda,the National Institute of Health, Walter Reed National Military Health Institute, and Medical Center Metro Station, are 5 minutes driving away. Guests will enjoy a completely private bedroom and a private bathroom. The place is very cozy and quiet! I welcome all races, religions, gender, and sexual orientations, and backgrounds!
- No drug
- Couples pay additional $25 per night
- Cleaning fee: $15
- Security deposit: $100 payable to Airbnb, refundable as soon as the guest evacuates the room without any damage.
- Room must be freed by noon (12 PM), so it can be prepared for the eventual same day guest.
- At checkout, guests must leave the key (s) and other items, i.e., parking pass and swimming pool pass, on the little table at the entrance. Please, inform me when leaving (by text or call)
- Please, try to put lights off when sleeping, especially at night.