Trails End Cottage is right on the Newfoundland T'Railway which connects Curling and Corner Brook by trail. We welcome couples exploring Corner Brook, business travellers, and families. Relax with a cup of coffee while enjoying a panoramic view from the Bay of Islands to Humbermouth. Full laundry facilities and a full kitchen make this location ideal for your weekend getaway or an extended business trip. Conveniently connected to kms of interconnecting trails within the Corner Brook area.
- Strictly no more than 4 guests at a time
- Backyard staircase and parking pad currently not in use. Guests must use front driveway and balcony for entrance
- No parties
- Dishes must be washed and left in drying rack upon leaving
- If using the washer/dryer please do not mix white towels with dark clothing
-Upon check-out please turn the heat down to 18 degrees celcius
- If you use the majority of the propane in the BBQ, refill before checking out.
- If smoking outside, windows and doors MUST be shut and please do so away from the patio furniture to prevent burn holes.
- Be mindful of neighbors (noise level) at all times, inside and outside the house.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.