Two adjoining newly renovated apartments open up to provide 4 bedroom 2 bathroom 2 Lounges for larger groups. Close to airport, walking distance to railway station, St George hospitals, supermarkets, parks and many restaurants. Minutes to Hurstville China Town. Air-conditioned, WiFi and full Foxtel cable TV. A large leafy balcony with BBQ provides wonderful indoor/outdoor living. Your host lives downstairs to assist when required.
Huge - with two lounge areas as well as two outdoor areas. This character home was originally a workman's cottage built circa 1900 that has been extended and renovated. It offers spacious living for seven with extra comfortable beds and mattresses. If there are additional guests, an extra single bed can be placed in both the second bedroom and 1st lounge. A toddler bed, a bassinet, a portacot and a day bed are also available to be set-up on request.
You will have private access to both complete apartments. There is an adjoining door which when opened provides a single seamless apartment. This will provide entry through the front door, the connecting door and also an exit down circular stairs and a side pathway at the rear.
Early check in / Late check out by prior arrangement possible.
Interakcija s gostima
Electronic code door lock can provide unassisted entry. Your host lives in the downstairs area and you will have her mobile number, so assistance is readily available.
For those needing to work, there are 2 desks with office chairs and wifi internet.
Full Foxtel IQ3 cable TV providing all available channels including Sports, Movies, kids channels and a huge library of movies and programs to download.
Portacot, bassinet, highchair, compact double pushchair, kids car seats and children's toys and books available on request. Please see photos. Safety pool fencing on the back balcony.
Please note that this is my home and not a 5 star hotel or an investment apartment. I am proud of my home and try to describe everything accurately and I welcome you to share my home. Home Share on Airbnb is less expensive than a hotel and most suitable for guests who prefer the extra space, quieter location and home experience. Please check my photos carefully, read the description and read my feedback as most of my guests love it. Your review should be based on whether the apartment offered exactly what was listed, and should not be compared with a more expensive property.
I apologize if these rules seem over the top and pretty obvious, but each has been added from my Airbnb experience to date:
• Smoking outside only – please keep ashtrays from over-flowing
• Use exhaust fan when showering to ensure adequate ventilation
• Use the air conditioners sparingly and turn off when going out. Please make sure the external doors and windows are closed and air-conditioners are not set to excessive temperatures when heating or cooling is turned on, so that they are not overloaded and can work efficiently. Turn off both Lounge Room heating or cooling when all guests have retired to the bedrooms at night.
• Hang wet clothes on the clothes line under-cover balcony, do not hang wet clothes throughout the house to dry, closing windows and turning on the heat. This causes mildew to form on the walls which is most unhealthy.
• All Foxtel channels are provided and there is record functionality, but if you wish to download Pay Foxtel movies then please advise – Foxtel Pay Movie charges will be charged against the security deposit.
• If requested, linen changed periodically for longer term guests.
• Please respect my neighbours and the guests in adjoining apartment.
• Absolutely no parties or overly loud activities between 10pm and 7am.
• No overnight non-airbnb guests – should more guests stay than were booked, the listed additional person charges will be charged against the security deposit. If more guests than the maximum number for the apartment are found to be staying then you will be asked to terminate the stay immediately.
• Please use the BBQ wipes after a BBQ and use foil on oven trays
• Please be careful of floors, walls etc with your suitcases and do not move the furniture around scratching the timber floors.
• Hot Water. It is a large tank that supplies the whole building but it is on ‘off peak’ - which means it only heats over night. When it runs out you must wait until the next day. We have NEVER run out of hot water yet - but make sure you use Cold Water only in washing machine and take a reasonable time in the shower – particularly if you have more than 7 guests in your party.
• Please leave the house as you found it, take out your rubbish and wash your dirty dishes.
Od 28. Kolovoz 2017. - 15. Listopad 2017. minimalni boravak je 2 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 58 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, after travelling myself around UK, USA, South America and Europe, I found the best trips were the home stay ones. Something I can feel at home in at the end of a busy day.
Now that I have retired from my hectic IT career, I am looking forward to sharing my home with fellow travellers and giving them - a home away from home.
Please feel free to get in contact with me if you have any questions.
I am looking forward to having you stay.