An exciting opportunity to stay in a unique part of London, which is Covent Garden. Enjoy the diversity with its quirky market stalls, pubs, street entertainment and so much more. Enjoy a meal in one of the numerous local restaurants, or book a night at the theatre or opera.
Check-in is after 2PM
1. The most important rule is for the host and guest to behave in good faith and with mutual respect. The simple courtesy applies in that if you drop something you should pick it up and if you use something, then you should clean up after you. The flat is fully equipped for normal everyday life and the guest is welcome to use all available facilities in a normal and reasonable way.
2. It is a pre-requisite that any booking is actually made by the guest wishing stay, and not for any unlisted third party.
3. The flat is entirely no smoking and that would apply to all parts of the building including the main staircase and balcony.
4. The room is designated for one guest only and is not intended for any other visitors or for overnight stays.
5. Please remove outside shoes/boots upon arrival and when at home. These can be placed in the cupboard within the room.
6. Wi-Fi is available across each part of the accommodation. In accordance with Airbnb guidelines, it is a condition of use that this facility is only used for legal purposes, and that you undertake not to use this for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities.
7. The room is facilitated with a quantity of books, maps and other publications for the use and benefit of each existing and incoming guest. All such items remain the property of the host and are not intended to be taken away upon check out.
8. No pets are allowed, nor the use of flame lit candles or tea lighters etc. There is no space for the storage of a bicycle, but bicycle street parking facilities are available within close proximity to the accommodation.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Ovaj domaćin ima 309 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Originally from South Wales, I have now lived in London for most of my adult life.
Worldly in outlook and with a good sense of humour. Sensible, kind and optimistic with a quietly calm yet confident disposition who enjoys meeting new people. Motto of my first school was "Manners Maketh Man" and I still follow this in my everyday life.
I do not smoke and enjoy the occasional visit to the pub. I also enjoy good food and eat sensibly, at least some of the time anyway!
I love living in London with all it has to offer, but equally like to travel from time to time, including the adventure of the odd city break.
I enjoy many sports, particularly rugby and boxing, and other interests include listening to many kinds of music, particularly classical and opera.