1 spavaća soba
The private room faces a quiet little street. Only you who book it will stay in the room. Outside are bicycles for hire, lots of lovely cafés & restaurants, stunning views over Stockholm, a great bus stop (+ tourist bus stop) & with a 10-to-15 minute walk you have 2 metro stations + ferries + Old Town. The room is great whether you're travelling alone, as a couple, with family or friends. A simple breakfast is included - please see photo 4 for what is included in the breakfast :)
Just remember the basic rules :) Ask if you have any questions!
If this list seems long, it's because it's based on what previous guests have done :)
- Please take off your shoes before entering the apartment
- Always lock the door - even if you're home
- Please turn off all lights before going out
- No smoking
- No pets
- No guests - only those renting the room can be in the apartment
- No loud noises/music so as not to disturb the neighbours
- No bicycles inside the apartment
- Please do not enter my room
- Please do the dishes & put them back in the cupboard
- No cooking
- Don't worry about the trash –I will empty it :)
- If water gets on the bathroom floor, please use the wipe to clean the floor (so nobody slips!)
- I have no laptop or smartphone to lend you - please bring your own Wi-Fi enabled devices
- When you get the key to the apartment, I ask that you leave a deposit of 200 SEK/20 EUR/25 USD for the key. You will get the money back when you leave :)
Otkažete li više od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat novca. Otkažete li manje od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje u okviru rezervacije.
I love travelling and have been to Mali, Galapagos, Kenya, Burma, Japan, Australia, Papua New Guinea, Peru and many other exciting places. I also like meeting new people, and am in general very flexible and openminded.
I'm retired but keep busy. I love where I live in Stockholm, surrounded by gorgeous views and charming little cobblestoned streets lined with old wooden houses. I have long lists of favourite restaurants, bars & cafés, and can give recommendations on great walks and sights and little-known secrets around Stockholm.