Mountain, lake views! 2BR/2BA condo on Lake Dillon in Frisco. Drive to slopes and Main Street. Sleeps 6: king bed, queen bed, queen sleeper sofa. Gas fireplace, washer/dryer, hot tub access, garage, panoramic views, Wi-Fi.
2 BR, 2 BA CONDO – FRISCO LOCATION – LAKE VIEWS
This nicely updated 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom deluxe condo is a fantastic choice for families and groups up to six looking for a nice vacation spot near Lake Dillon. Located on the hillside above Dillon Dam Road, you’re just a 5-minute drive to downtown Frisco. Plus, Lake Forest’s location at the heart of Summit County offers quick access to I-70 and surrounding resorts. The Summit County Rec Path is conveniently located just across the road as well, offering abundant recreation opportunities in the summer months.
The living area boasts rays of natural light from large windows looking out to the lake and surrounding mountains. There’s plenty of seating to enjoy the view, as well as the large LCD TV, DVD player, and gas fireplace. Just off the living area, there’s a long balcony for relaxing outside.
The chef in your group will enjoy the full kitchen with everything needed to whip up great high country meals, and there’s a dining table that seats four. Other unit amenities include two parking spaces, a washer and dryer, and complimentary Wi-Fi. The Lake Forest complex also features community outdoor hot tubs and gas BBQ grills overlooking the lake.
This is a great unit at a great price. Call us today to book your mountain getaway at Lake Forest 202F!
- Master suite: king bed, private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV, sliding door access to balcony, mountain and peek-a-boo lake views.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, shared hall bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV, private door to balcony, mountain views.
- Living area: queen sleeper sofa with mountain and filtered lake views.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a second-floor, walk-up condo.
Directions to our Frisco Office from Denver for Check-in:
The Summit Mountain Rentals office is located at 101 East Main Street, Frisco, Colorado. Take I-70 west to exit 201. SMR office is located just 70 miles west of Denver at exit 201 on I-70 in Frisco, Colorado. Turn left upon exit onto Main Street and proceed for approximately .6 mile. The office is located at the northeast corner of First Ave and Main Street on your left (next to Alpine Accents Consignment). Parking is located on Main Street or First Avenue.
- - Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- - Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- - A credit card is required for $350 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.