Located in a century old Italianate Victorian on the west side of Bernal Heights, very near the intersection Valencia and Mission Streets, Bernal Nook is a block from a diversity of great restaurants and bars.
MONTHLY RATES ONLY: Send us an inquiry before sending a reservation request so can give you a total at summer rates June 1 - October 1 and inclusive of fees. See Additional Fees and Rental Terms section below.
Located in a century old Italianate Victorian on the west side of Bernal Heights, very near the intersection Valencia and Mission Streets, Bernal Nook is a block from a diversity of great restaurants and bars. Just next door are steps that lead to the top of the hill for panoramic views of the city and trails for walking and running. It is also close to numerous bus lines, a 15 minute walk to the BART subway, and has easy access to both highways 101 and 280. The sleeping area has a new queen mattress, reading lamps, and a small desk along with the wall, along with a mounted smart TV (which is visible from the bed, kitchen and seating area) and lots of closets. The efficiency kitchen features all new appliances (refrigerator, single induction burner, toaster oven, programmable coffee pot and microwave) and an eat-in island. This cozy unit is accessed through a side gate, garden, and laundry room (shared with the family that lives above & in the front of the house.) Ideal for 1 or a couple. 2 person maximum occupancy. 30 night minimum.
No pets. No smoking. No unauthorized guests.
I represent multiple properties, if your dates are not available at this property, or it doesn't match your search criteria, I’ll gladly check for an alternative at another location.
1) $39 non-refundable Security Damage Insurance (CSA) fee or $3000 security deposit
2) 3-5% processing fee is charged by SF Holiday Rentals in addition to fees charged by Airbnb
3) End of stay cleaning fee $155 - $250 will be included in the one-time fees in the Special Offer total we submit for your use.
4) Interim cleanings 1-2 times per month at $125 each required for stays 45 nights or longer; pricing and frequency determined by number of guests, length of stay, and property size.
5) Additional fees such as early check in/late check out; additional guest; and pet fees may apply. Information is available upon request and fees can be added to your Special Offer.
6) $100 utility and $100 water allowance is included, guests are responsible for overage.
To complete your reservation once accepted through Airbnb you will receive a DocuSign link to a secure online rental agreement that must be completed, SIGNED and returned.
ONLY upon receipt of the completed and SIGNED rental agreement do we release the entry code and instructions.
Shared access to washer/dryer and outdoor seating area.
Interakcija s gostima
We are always available to assist by email or phone. This property is ideal for the independent traveler.
- Subject to all terms and rules in the SF Holiday Rental Agreement and Website
- No unauthorized guests.
- No smoking on the property
- No pets
Ovaj domaćin ima 287 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I manage 40-50 properties in SF and the Russian River through SF Holiday Rentals. So, if you're looking at a property, chances are I'm booking it for someone else, and, I'll have alternative units if the one you choose is not available. I love to travel, scuba dive, read, swim, kayak, bike ride and ski.