Enjoy lots of space and privacy in the Master Suite with king bed, 50" TV & private bathroom. We are perfectly located, just 10-30 min from most KC attractions.
We have 3 other bedrooms also available. Please check out these listings to find the right space for your stay:
Huge Loft - https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14504292
Queen Bedroom - https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14936254
Serene Bedroom - https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14443894
Children 5 & older only please.
Good communication with our guests is essential for us. Please help us by providing requested check-in info and being reachable on your day of travel should we need to contact you. We also appreciate information regarding you, your traveling companion and the purpose of your trip (especially if you are a first time AirBnB'er).
- We do an in-person check-in so please provide your ETA (expected time of arrival) WHEN YOU BOOK and update if your plans should change so that we can plan to be available. Be sure to account for time zone differences. We are in CST.
- We request that you honor our time by arriving as planned. Yet we also understand that travel can be unpredictable. If, due to circumstances beyond your control, your plans change unexpectedly please give us as much notice as possible.
- PLEASE NOTE
If you fail to provide a check-in time &/or do not respond to our attempts to reach you, we will be forced to cancel your reservation.
Last minute changes without courteous notice (ie: ETA 7pm; calling at 6:45pm to tell us you will be an hour late) will impact your review.
- Our check-in time is 4:30pm - 9pm, Wed-Sat.
We can also accommodate check-ins as early as 3pm Sun-Tues.
- There is a $10 fee for arriving after 9pm and a $25 fee for arriving after midnight.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation!!
3. HARMONY HOME
This is an inclusive household that honors and respects all people and all paths. Bigoted or discriminatory language is not welcome here. Please note that we have images & books from non-Christian spiritual paths throughout the house. If this will make you uncomfortable, you will want to seek lodging elsewhere.
4. QUIET HOURS
- For everyone's comfort, quiet hours are 10:00pm to 9am.
- I work with clients in the home and may require a few additional quiet hours throughout the week: 1-2 days/wk, 1-3 hours/day. I will let you know as soon as I can when these times will be so you can plan accordingly.
- Smoking is allowed on the back patio only. Any indication that you have been smoking in the house / your room will trigger a $100 cleaning fee/security deposit.
Ovaj domaćin ima 102 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, I'm Kaya (it rhymes with Maya). My husband Jason and I have been married 17 years and last year we became empty-nesters. And we LOVE it. But we have this big house. We have debated about downsizing but we'll need to do some work on it before we can put it on the market (if we decide we can let it go). Either way, AirBnB seemed like a fun adventure.
My husband is in IT and an introvert so my may never see him. I am a holistic healer and personal growth coach with a private practice in our home from almost 30 years. I am the extrovert in the family so if you want some company or are looking for recommendations, just holler at me. Otherwise, I will give you your privacy.