Faraway Cabin (named in 1923) is close to great views, restaurants and dining, art, culture, and family-friendly activities. You’ll love this beautiful and cozy cabin. One renter said they were sure it was the place where John Denver penned his song about the Rockies.. Close to everything, yet nestled in the trees. The blue bedroom has no signs of civilization out the window. Most guests keep all the windows open
- Cabin in the Woods, yet close to town.
- Amazing area - close to everything
- Enjoy the Deck, view wildlife, enjoy nature.
- Pull-out queen bed in Couch in Living Room
- Full Kitchen
- both baths are full with tub and shower
- Full laundry facility included. No extra charge.
- Kitchen fully equipped with antique and modern plates etc.
- Bird feeders and feed provided, but please bring in at night to
keep the bears away.
The last two pictures are out of the large bedroom windows. The one with a wire visible is out from the blue bedroom, the view with a bit of cabin and road up a ways is out from the cowboy (master) bedroom.
Interakcija s gostima
Should you need me, either call or text. As I occasionally go into the mountains of Wyoming where there is no cell service, I will check every other day or so. It is is an emergency and I am not available you can call a neighbor or friend, contact info is in the front of the phone book.
AirB&B now collects the 5.5% Tax for the state of Colorado.
There is a great BBQ on the porch by the back door.
- Small lunch/Dinner parties on porch fine, but quiet time starts at 9pm
- DayPack's with raincoats, first aid, water bottle provided.
- Deer, Elk, a Bear, once a moose seen from porch. Lots of chipmunks and birds galore.
- Guests must stay off the rocks out front across the driveway, they do not belong to the property.
-No outdoor fires on the property.
- Long distance is free up to 90 minutes a week.