All tx included
Our 1800 square foot home has 2 Master Suites plus 2 add bedrooms, making it an ideal setting for 2 families or an extended family vacation. One Master Suite has a King bed and a private bath with access to the pool area through French Doors. The Second Master Suite has a Queen bed with private bath. The other two well sized bdrms each have twin beds and share a full bath. From the living room you can access the covered Lanai through French doors and access pool, spa and bbq.
Owner / Manager: Sylvie Cyr
ADDRESS: 81 Legault, Mercier, Qc, Canada, J6R 1S2
RENTAL PREMISES: 2505 Oneida Loop, Kissimmee, FL 34747
TOTAL NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: MAX 8
Owner / Manager and Tenant agree as follows:
1. Tenant shall accept and agree to all terms and provisions of this Lease Agreement on behalf of self and all persons in his / her party who will occupy premises.
2. SECURITY DEPOSIT: $300.00 representing a security deposit to be held against any damage, injury and loss to property and inventory.
Upon satisfactory inspection of property after Tenant departure, this deposit shall be returned within
2 weeks following expiration of the Lease.
In the event that damage or loss to property during Tenant’s occupancy exceeding $300.00, Tenant agrees to pay all cost of repair or loss against proper invoicing and within 20 days.
3. CONDITION OF THE PREMISES: The Premises shall be delivered to Tenant furnished as shown in good order and repair. Tenant shall return the Premises at the end of the Lease term in the same condition as received. Tenant shall notify Owner / Manager within 48 hours after taking possession of the Premises of any malfunction in equipment, breakage and damages existing at the commencement of the Lease term. After this period Owner / Manager shall not be liable for any such deficiencies.
Tenant shall notify Landlord immediately in the event of any condition requiring repair or creating an unsafe condition at the premises. Owner / Manager shall be responsible for any repairs except those resulting from any fault or abuse by Tenant or Tenant’s guests, in which case such repairs shall be paid by Tenant, upon request by Owner / Manager. Tenant shall not undertake any alterations or repairs to the Premises.
Tenant must promptly notify Owner / Manager of fire, accident, damage or dangerous condition. If the Property cannot be used because of fire or other casualty, unless due to Tenant’s negligence or acts, the terms of this lease will immediately cease and unused portion of the rent returned to tenant within 20 days. Owner / Manager is not responsible for repair or replacement of any property of Tenant and Tenant is advised to carry its own insurance. If the fire or casualty is due to an act or neglect of Tenant or its guests than Tenant must pay full rent and pay all costs of repair / replacement due to the fire or casualty as additional rent.
4. USE: The Premises shall be used for residential purposes only by the Tenant while in residence. Tenant shall comply with all laws, ordinances, and regulations of Federal, State and Local governments, applicable to the Premises and Tenant’s use thereof. Any violation of said laws, ordinances or regulations shall be deemed a substantial breach of this Lease. Owner / Manager agrees that if Tenant pays the said rent and performs according to the terms of this Lease, the Tenant may peaceably have, hold and enjoy the Premises for the term of this Lease.
5. INSURANCE & LIABILITY: Owner / Manager shall not be liable for and Tenant shall indemnify Owner / Manager against injury, loss or damage sustained by Tenant or by any person who uses the Premises during Tenant’s occupancy. Tenant shall be responsible for maintaining insurance on any of Tenant’s possessions.
Tenant understands and agrees that children will not be allowed in or around the pool / spa area without strict adult supervision.
6. PETS/SMOKING: Tenant agrees not to house or permit any animals at the premises. This property is a NON SMOKING. Please comply.
7. SUBLET OR ASSIGNMENT: Tenant shall not sublet all or any of the Premises or assign this Lease in any form whatsoever.
8. ACCESS TO PREMISES: Owner / Manager and their representatives reserve the right to access the property for ongoing maintenance such as pool / spa and lawn care or emergency repairs.
In case of emergency repairs, Owner / Manager will make every effort to notify Tenant ahead of time of any such occasions.
10) POOL / SPA HEATING:
The pool / spa heaters will heat your water to a comfortable range; usually this is 82 to 86 degrees in the pool and up to 100 in the spa.
The pool / spa heaters run approximately 8 to 10 hours a day. The pool water will be cool in the mornings and heat as the day goes on. During times of extreme weather, the pool / spa heaters may not have the capacity to heat the water to the normal range. It is the guest’s responsibility to keep the insulating blankets in place at all times when the Pool / Spa is not in use.
11) Minimum age for renter: 25
12) Gas BBQ Grill: A) According to Florida law, operation of a BBQ grill is prohibited within the screened covered lanai area. BBQ Grill must stay outside the lanai area.
B) Guest is responsible to leave BBQ at the end of the lease in the same condition as received, i.e.:
BBQ needs to be cleaned otherwise a $30 cleaning fee will be applied.
FOR ANY PROBLEMS DURING YOUR STAY, YOU CAN CALL OUR MANAGEMENT:
KAREN GILSON OR RODNEY
FLPARADISE VILLA MANAGEMENT
I understand that during my stay and including all the persons in my party, I accept full responsibility for our own health and safety while at this property. I also understand that any damage to the property during this time, may be charged to me. I further understand that is a major condition of this reservation that the use of the swimming pool and spa by the undersigned and party is entirely at own risk. Any children in this party will not use the pool/spa without adult supervision and I understand and accept that neither the owner of this property, nor the management company, are responsible in any way for any accidents or illnesses suffered by any of my party while staying at this property. I agree and understand that neither the owner or management company are responsible for any lost or stolen personal items while renting this home. In addition, although it is rare, I understand that from time to time, a member of the management or the owner might need to access the property in the routine course of their duties, even if we are unable to be contacted. I hereby authorize a statement of any charges after my departure shall be forwarded to me at my contact address within 30 days of my departure.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
Hi, we are Sylvie and Fred. We have 3 children who absolutely love Florida and Walt Disney World. We are from Montreal and have lived here our whole lives. The winters here can be brutal and we wanted some refuge from the cold. Florida here we come!!
Disney, Universal and Sea World are a hop, skip, and a jump away. You are practically at Disney's door. Conveniently located off of 192 with an endless selection of restaurants to satisfy any craving or stay in and cook dinner yourself in our complete kitchen. The house has been built in 2003 - Indian Creek is one of the latest community built in the area. Water view is unique.