This spacious Grade II listed, mainly 17th century detached building has many period features. It is a house with elegance, character and charm. It looks out onto breathtaking views over the Dales.
It is an ideal retreat for a family reunion, or a special place for friends to relax and enjoy the amazing tranquillity and homeliness of this countryside retreat. A great base for walkers, cyclists or city escapees to explore the wonderful Yorkshire Dales National Park .
This beautifully spacious and well proportioned property is spread over three large floors, and incorporates a first floor with 4 large double bedrooms, two ensuite and the top floor provides a large family bathroom and two further double bedrooms and a large open plan play area. The ground floor of the house has a large, inviting front room with large bay window and a good size dining room, an equally large and well equipped eat in kitchen with a traditional Aga to cook on, and a utility room and cloakroom and hall.
The house is set in about an acre of beautiful grounds with a lawn, and wooded area for children to play in. It is situated on the edge of the village of Hetton and so looks out on to uninterrupted natural beauty.
The entire detached property and grounds and large car parking area are for your enjoyment of guests.
Interakcija s gostima
We are contactable by phone if anything is needed.
Our two cats live in the house, but are very discrete and have their own exit. We hope you don't mind their company.
- The property is old - some of it up to 400 years old. So floorboards creak, not every pane is double-glazed, not every carpet is spotless and not all doors will close perfectly.
- Whole week rental preferred. Rental is for three nights minimum. Shorter or longer stay requests will be considered upon request. Check in/check out time flexible
- Arrangements for key collection made upon booking confirmation.
- Guests should ideally agree to feed our 2 resident cats! Food will be provided by owner. They have cat flaps.
- Please respect our home and take off outdoor footwear before leaving the hall.
- No food and drink upstairs