-Our B&B is located in the picturesque and mystical town of Huelgoat - excellent for those who love nature, hiking, food, culture/folklore and art!
-The White Room is one of the three ensuite rooms that we have to offer.
-We offer table d'hôte upon request, which is 28€ per person and includes a four course meal and drinks.
-Packed picnic lunches are also available for 8€ each.
-Our breakfast room also contains a fridge and kettle for guests to help themselves to coffee and tea at any time.
- Our B&B is situated minutes from the town centre with its stunning lake, weekly market and a wide selection of bars and restaurants.
- We also have a lock up garage available for bicycles and motorcycles.
- Guests have access to the Breakfast Room located on the ground floor, breakfast is served here but is available at any time to relax with a book or browse through the local information available. Guests are also welcome to help themselves to tea and coffee at any time with trays to take it to their room if desired.
- We also have a private courtyard/garden available to those who ask.
Interakcija s gostima
- Julie and Paolo will give you a tour upon your arrival and will be available at all times if you need more information or help.
Ovaj domaćin ima 7 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Paolo and Julie Santoro live in the pretty town of Huelgoat (pronounced roughly as 'Wellgwat'), located in the Parc Naturel Regional d'Armorique in the heart of the Monts D'Arree.
Before moving to Brittany in 2007, they lived in Brighton on the south coast of England, Paolo working as a Passenger Service Agent for Alitalia at Gatwick Airport and Julie working for the women's magazine, Glamour, in London. Paolo hails from Bari, on the Adriatic coast of southern Italy, where Julie also worked for three years as Assistant Director of Studies in an English language school.
Paolo is a keen artist and graduated from the Accademia delle Belle Arti in Bari, subsequently working with a group of local painters creating reproductions of old masterpieces (no forgeries!). Both Paolo and Julie are keen countryside walkers (as is their dog, Max) and enjoy exploring the beautiful forests of the Parc Naturel Regional d'Armorique. Paolo also loves to fish, particularly sea angling, coarse and predator fishing and will be happy to pass on any angling tips!