Tastefully decorated upper level of St. Croix Chiropractic and Wellness located on Main Street of beautiful St. Croix Falls. Business is typically conducted Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during day time hours on the main level. Bella Rio offers a full sized bed, desk/work space, open and spacious living room, full kitchen, dining table, and full tub/shower. Open view across to Minnesota, dam and river can be seen during off leaf seasons.
On the upper level of this historic and charming Arts and Crafts style home in downtown close to everything, much within walking distance - trails, skiing, restaurants, live theater, shops, ice cream, ect.
Private access is through the french doors off the back deck - feel free to use this space during your stay along with the balcony to sit and enjoy the quiet view. Kitchen and dining are located on the main floor. Living, sleeping and bathroom areas are on the upper level.
Interakcija s gostima
I am happy to provide you with a local insiders perspective for info on the St Croix Valley as I pride myself on being well connected and current on local events! I'm available in person or by phone during your stay, otherwise, you will have complete privacy.
- Bella Rio has somewhat steep narrow steps inside from the kitchen to the upstairs living area.
- It's generally quiet here. However, in the nice weather motorcycles may be heard during the day up and down main street. There maybe some additional street noise too especially if trucks go by. This is most apparent on weekdays during commuter times.
- No microwave or TV here.
- Off street parking is located off the alley behind the house. Parking on the street is available from April to October.
- Cleaning fee includes: fresh sheets on bed, bath towels, hand towels, washcloths, clean dish cloth and drying towels, vacuum, dust, mop garbage/recycling disposal. Please let me know if something is not right upon your arrival and I will do my best to correct an issue.
- I will do my best to have Bella Rio clean and comfortable upon your arrival, please do your best to leave things as nice as you found them.
- Taking shoes off in the back entry is preferred especially during wet and winter times. A shoe rack and tray is provided. Slippers are so cozy anyhow!
- Pricing is for one or two (1-2) guests. I maybe willing to accommodate well behaved children and/or pets for an additional fee, please inquire if interested.
- Please no smoking, candles or open flames.
- I am thankful you are staying here and hope it is an enjoyable experience! Please let me know if there is anything to improve on as I appreciate attention to detail and constructive ideas.
Od 1. Rujan 2017. - 30. Studeni 2017. minimalni boravak je 3 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 27 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Such a daunting task to describe oneself...