In a XVIII century building ideally located in Montorgueil, the most central neighborhood of Paris.
Walking distance to major touristic sites, directly accessible by metro with multiple lines few steps away.
In the most central area of Paris, Montorgueil, this spacious apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of an ancient XVIII century building.
The interior is typically Parisian with plain stone wall and wooden beams, and offers
- one big room of 20 sq m, self contained with bathroom, super comfy king size bed and plenty of storage
- one living room with an open kitchen, sofa & TV
- one smaller dining room
- separate WC
Plenty of amenities are available
- full equipped kitchen, with induction plate, microwave, oven and nespresso coffee machine
- Fast FTTH Internet & Wifi throughout the house
- washing machine with plenty of space to hang-out the laundry after wash
- most furniture are brand bew and of high quality
The guests have access to the kitchen and living room. The bedroom is spacious for Parisian standards and has its own bathroom attached.
In the living room, guests can use the TV and a big dining table, perfect for brunch and quiet diners in.
The flat is situated in the MOST central area of Paris, in the heart of the touristic Montorgueil neighbourhood, on a pedestratian street :
- plenty of restaurants around and a supermarket across the street
- less than 5 minutes walk to Chatelet Les Halles, the biggest mall and metro station of Paris, with multiple metro lines, direct access to all train stations and direct trains to Orly & Roissy airports
- less than 5 minutes walk to Le Marais & Centre George Pompidou (Beaubourg), 10 minutes to Le Louvre and Notre-Dame
Although the street is very animated, the flat itself is quiet with double glazing for the living room and the bedroom is situated on the back side.
Come and enjoy this amazing place in the best area of Paris !