Are you a coffee or tea lover, music wanderlust, do you adore the sun and a Sunday soulful roast? My urban oasis is located in Kilimani off State House Avenue. Come stay in a relaxing atmosphere that is a 10 min commute to Westlands, Lavington, Yaya and Ngong rd area and 5 mins away from Upper Hill.
The hardwood floors, the spacious rooms, and large windows that let in warm streams of light throughout the day will have you falling in love with our city in the sun in no time.
- Check in is between 10a.m-7p.m. If you need to check in outside these hours, please communicate this ahead of time to facilitate any necessary arrangements.
- No additional guests except those confirmed on Airbnb. This must also be observed on a day to day basis.
- Please help in cleaning the dishes you use, and keeping the common areas neat and clean.
- Cleaning fee is applicable to laundry facilities and general cleaning of your room, bathroom and toilet.
- Please do not smoke in the apartment, there is a balcony where you can smoke.
- If something bothers you, please tell me. You can reach me most of the time on phone or text.
- You can come in at any time of the day (and night), and go about as you please, but after midnight please be considerate and try to keep it quiet.
Ovaj domaćin ima 5 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Easy going, avid reader, music connoisseur. I've always enjoyed meeting new people, and consider myself to be open minded, culturally conscious, and because I cannot travel all around the year and discover the world, I welcome the world into my home.
I've been told I am a gracious host, I like my guests to be comfortable and at ease in my home. If you are not too tired, or have a full diary we can make a meal together and enjoy it with a lovely crisp chardonnay. When I leave my house to travel, I never compromise my creature comforts, and will do the same for my guests; Your bed will be comfortable, clean sheets and towels will be provided, fluffy pillows, hot water, and a clean home.