2.2 km to the beach & conveniently located to the airport. 5 minute walk to main road w/many restaurants, bakeries and stores. We maintain high levels of western standards with emphasis on cleanliness combined with Sri Lankan hospitality in a mosquito free environment.
In room FREE Tea/Coffee & bottled water. FREE 4G High Speed Wi-Fi. FREE use of clothes washing machine.
FREE personal travel consultation & FREE written comprehensive itinerary. Continued support extended during your travel.
The Private room has an attached bathroom with hot and cold water, A/C, 1 Queen size bed, & an extra mattress to accommodate 1 additional guest (at extra cost) & a clothes wardrobe with locking drawers and doors. Linen and towels provided.
Free hi-speed 4G Wi-Fi is included. All guests will be provided with in room Ceylon tea and coffee. Home cooked western & Sri Lankan style breakfast offered and served in formal dining room.
We have another private room listed with queen size bed to accommodate up to 3 guests.
Guests will have access to the living room with satellite TV (many English channels, 4 HBO, Cinemax, 12 sports channels, etc.), computer room, formal dining room, sitting areas on the veranda and the balcony on 2nd floor, as well as the kitchen and the garden.
Interakcija s gostima
We are very friendly and eager to help with anything and interested in helping people in general. We want to assist our guests to maximize their Sri Lankan experience. We will gladly be available on site for any queries you may have or for any special requests during reasonable hours.
We are always available when you need assistance with anything especially when you need someone for translation when you are traveling around Sri Lanka.
Both private room listings have space to accommodate a third person for an additional charge, and an extra mattress will be provided.
Smoking will be allowed outside in the designated area.
• Smoking will be allowed outside in the yard in designated area
• In order to continuously provide a comfortable and relaxing environment for our guests, we ask that all guests remain considerate of our house rules.
• Check-in time starts from 1:00 PM, if you need to check in to the room earlier, make arrangements with host.
• Check out time is 11:00 AM
• Late arrivals should be confirmed with the host.
• No visitors allowed who are not checked in through Airbnb.
• Please remove your shoes and leave by the front door before entering the house. If you wish you may carry the shoes to your room and place them on the shoe rack provided inside your room. Clean flip flops/slippers are provided for indoor use during your stay (most of Sri Lanka is a no shoe zone indoors).
• If using the kitchen please cleanup after use.
• Turn off all the lights, fans, and A/C before leaving your room.
• Turn off the TV, DVD, Surround sound system and the fans in the living room.
• Turn off the Hot Water Heater in the bathroom after each use.
• Free Wi-Fi is provided for reasonable use to check email, book a hotel, check in for flights, visiting web sites, social media sites, etc. Under no circumstances should the Wi-Fi be used for downloading or watching movies, videos, or for uploading or downloading large files. If this house rule is violated, owner/operator reserves the right to terminate the free Wi-Fi privilege.
• Keep your room door and windows closed when the A/C is in use or while you are out.
• Be considerate of others and keep noise level to a minimum during late evening to morning hours.
• Please respect the privacy of your host and other guests (if any) staying in the house.
• Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
• Third person at an additional charge of USD $7.00 per night and an additional mattress can be provided.
Ovaj domaćin ima 37 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are the luckiest people in the world because we are living our dream traveling to many countries, including our own, giving us opportunities to stay and socialize with lots of different people of many cultures worldwide. Now it's our turn to share our amazing home, culture and surroundings with others. We look forward to meeting you!