A mid-century modern inspired duplex with a lavish back yard, and room for a baby (baby not provided).
Feel right at home in our 2 bedroom duplex. Great for one to four people. Ground floor has a living room with large TV (Netflix and Playstation, sorry no cable), kitchen, bathroom, a dining area and a cozy lounge corner in the back with windows to the backyard. Enjoy the backyard patio and fire up the grill. Second floor has a spacious master bedroom, a full bath, and a large second bedroom which doubles as a home office (optional double mattress can be set up here).
- High speed internet + WiFi
- Playstation 3
- Netflix (on-demand movies and TV shows)
- Full kitchen with everything you need
- Dining area seats up to 8 people
- Washer and dryer in basement
- Easy to find parking on our block
- Bedford Nostrand G train - 5 minute walk
- Nostrand A/C train - 12 minute walk (or take the bus)
- Neighborhood park - 3 minute walk
- Plenty of buses to downtown Brooklyn, Williamsburg, Prospect Park and even the beach
- Hip restaurants such as Do or Dine, Saraghina
- Walking distance (or take a bus/train) to Franklin Ave, Classon Ave, Lafayette and DeKalb where there are plenty of restaurants, cafes and bars.
Typical travel times:
- Columbus Circle: 30 min (A/C)
- Union Square 25 min
- Williamsburg: 15 min
- Barclays Center / Atlantic Terminal (where almost all the subways are available) - 15 min
- The beach - 1 hour
Bed Stuy is a friendly neighborhood with a very special vibe. Come back to our home and relax after a hectic day in the city.
You will have full access and privacy to the ground floor and one floor above it, as well as the back yard. Only the basement is off-limits.
Interakcija s gostima
We'll be available by email, text, and sometimes by phone.
- Please keep the place clean - it's where we live!
- Eat/drink in kitchen, dining area, lounge area or backyard, but please no food in the living room or upstairs
- No pets
- No smoking indoors
- No parties or loud music
- Our neighbors are nice people, please be nice to them as well
- You can use our kitchen supplies (oil, spices, etc) but please do it in moderation and don't drink any of our alcohol
- We'd appreciate it if you could water our plants once a week
- Please recycle (we'll provide instructions)