Gated Entrance, Controlled Access Building, Swimming Pool, Fitness Center
Wood Flooring, Granite Countertops, Washer / Dryer, Air Conditioning, Dishwasher,
Walking distance to New York bus and ferry. Has a pool, club house, garage, social facility. Brand new building, great location for long stay. 10 minutes from New York City by bus. Close to shopping center (A&P food store, CVS, Gap, Banana Republic, etc)
$100 / 1br - Better than any Hotel in NYC/ Resort style!!
I have an one bedroom apartment available, located in a Luxury complex just minutes from the Big Apple, only three bus stops from Times Square and steps from any attraction in New York City.
I hosted for people from many countries specially from Europe. All my guests have enjoyed very much their stay and some have come back!!
For a fraction of the cost, you can enjoy the amenities that my complex has to offer and have a really home experience while in New York.
The room available is fully furnished with private bathroom and can accommodate 2 people.
Apartment complex located on the edge of the Hudson River, in Port Imperial, New Jersey; a suburb of Midtown Manhattan.
The apartment is located in the Heart of New Jersey's Gold Coast:
Jersey City-Newport-Hoboken-Union City-Weehawken-(Port Imperial)-Guttenberg-North Bergen-Cliffside Park-Edgewater-Fort Lee
Easy Walking Distance to Major Transportation (Ferry, Bus, and Train) from Apartment Complex.
The NY Waterway Ferry goes to 3 Destinations in Manhattan.
- Port Imperial Ferry Terminal (to/from) Midtown / W. 39th St. (8 minute trip)
- Port Imperial Ferry Terminal (to/from) World Financial Center (15 minute trip)
- Port Imperial Ferry Terminal (to/from) Pier 11 / Wall Street (18 minute trip)
The NJ Transit Bus # 158 goes to Port Authority Bus Terminal (42nd St. / 8th Ave.) in Times Square.
- Bus Stop right outside the front door.
- 15 minute trip to Port Authority Bus Terminal and Times Square.
- You can transfer to New York City Subway lines (A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, N, Q, R, W, 7, and S) from PABT in Times Square.
The Hudson-Bergen Light Rail goes to Weehawken, Hoboken, and Jersey City.
- Port Imperial Station (to/from) Lincoln Harbor (3 minute trip)
- Port Imperial Station (to/from) Hoboken Terminal (and PATH Station) 11 minute trip
- Port Imperial Station (to/from) Pavonia Newport (and Newport Centre Mall) 13 minute trip
- Port Imperial Station (to/from) Harborside Financial Center (17 minute trip)
- Port Imperial Station (to/from) Exchange Place (19 minute trip)
Do you need to rent a car or vehicle? Parking is available!!
central Air Conditioning
High Speed Internet
Range Electric Self Clean
Frost Free Fridge with Icemaker
Washer and Dryer in Unit
Community Features (Amenities):
Club Room with entertainment area
Fitness Center with State-of-the-Art Cardio and Weight Lifting Equipment
Private Conference Room
Billiards Room and Lounge Area
24-Hour Concierge Services
Waterfront Walkway Ideal for Jogging or Walking
Stunning Views of the Hudson River and Manhattan Skyline
Stores and shops include:
Starbucks Coffee Store
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Scoop Shop
A&P Fresh Supermarket
Giannone Wine & Liquor Store
Cost is $100 for per night for 2 people. Minimum 30 nights.
A small basic breakfast is included but you are free to prepare your own as well as any other meal.
Airport pick up can be arrange from any airport in New York, schedule permitting, for a low cost as well.
If you interested, please email me a description of yourself(ves) and details about your trip.
No pet permitted
Serious inquires only.
No shoes at home.