This is a flexible listing for groups of 3-16 - it may be a combination of rooms in a shared house, or occasionally the entire place. You must inquire with specific details about your needs and number of people to get accurate information on availability.
We have a large 5-bedroom home with a beautiful view of the Monterey Bay. Each room is listed separately and you can find them by clicking on my profile.
Our family lives in a separate unit on the property.
- Butterfly Suite (up to 5 people - king size bed, double sofa, foldout single bed)
- Beach Room (up to 4 people - queen size bed, 2 foldout single beds)
- Captain's Room (up to 3 people - queen bed and foldout single bed)
- Honey Room (up to 2 people- queen size bed)
- Tintin's Study (up to 2 people - double sofa bed) - if you don't need this as a bedroom, it can be kept as a sofa and add to the living space as it has a sliding door which opens onto the living room.
We also have a couple of crib-size mattresses that can be placed on the floor for young children.
Please park your car directly in front of the house on the main street and enter the house through the FRONT door (not the side door by the garage). You will need to come through the garden gate and up the front stairs. We ask guests to remove their shoes in our house - there is a shoe closet near the front door.
The side entrance from the driveway is handicap accessible - arrangements can be made to use this entrance.
Interakcija s gostima
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like recommendations on local attractions, restaurants and shops.
• We are located no the same property, but will leave you alone unless you need us. We also have chickens coop with two chickens in the back yard.
• We are just down the street from the fire station—which means that we're all set if we have an emergency—but we also have the pleasure of knowing every time anyone else does.
• We are on a quiet main street next to a school. The street doesn't have much traffic, but the sound carries when someone drives by fast or playing thumping music. We do not get much noise from the school at all. During school drop-off and pick-up times, it can be hard to find parking - otherwise there is plenty of room on the street in front of the house.
We need to have a conversation before you book to make an agreement. Please tell me how many people are in your group, how many rooms you would like, and mention whether or not you hope to use the kitchen. I will reply to tell you what is available and we can go from there.
The price listed is based on the size of your group and does not guarantee the entire house. The whole house may not be available, but we might be able to give your group a few rooms and access to living spaces and kitchen - depending on the number of people and our other commitments. Please communicate with me about your expectations.
- No parties. No heavy drinking or drunkenness, drugs (including marijuana), or smoking on the premises. No pets. NO ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS!
- Please respect our check-in (3pm) and check-out (11am) times. Sometimes we can be flexible, but other times we have a tight schedule - so ask.
- Be prepared to read and follow instructions for self-check-in, where to park, and which door to enter.
- If you have any problems climbing up stairs, arrange with me ahead of time and we can let you use our private entrance on the side of the house (it is wheelchair accessible).
- Please be respectful of the wooden floors (shoes off, no dragging/scraping luggage), and the wooden furniture (use coasters, don’t drape your damp towels or wet things). We provide hooks in your room where you can hang your towels instead of placing them on the bed or the furniture.
- We ask for light use of the kitchen (no heavy cooking and frying), and please clean up after yourselves.
Please give us feedback about how we can improve your stay.
This is a test:
If you have read these rules, send me a message saying "Gray Whale"
Od 23. Studeni 2017. - 26. Studeni 2017. minimalni boravak je 3 noćenja.
I'm Lebanese-American, grew up in Boulder, Colorado and have lived in London, Beirut and Cairo before coming to California. My husband, John, is Egyptian. I have a background in actor-created physical theatre and I taught Rhetoric and Composition for several years at universities. John was a journalist for a decade in the Middle East. At the moment we are dabbling in various types of writing and we run a non-profit organization that teaches creativity programs for children and Syrian refugees in particular. We have two small children.