Townhouse located on Cheat Lake. Close to Sunset Marina and Archie's Lakehouse restaurant....just 15 minutes from Coopers Rock, 45 from WISP ski resort, and 15 min from Mountaineer STADIUM. You’ll love our place because of the beautiful views, golfing, and easy access to Cheat Lake. Remodeled main floor and kitchen. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families.
So close to the lake, marina, and Lakeview resort golfing, Arichie's lake house restaurant, Ruby Ketchie's famous breakfast spot, Tropics restaurant as well as Coopers Rock, WISP and WVU campus! 15 min to the football stadium and 25 to the basketball arena. Safe and quiet residential community. 2 BR townhouse with views of Cheat Lake and surrounding mountains. Main floor completely remodeled 2 years ago with wet bar, new kitchen eating bar, cabinets, refrigerator, dishwasher, sink, and engineered hardwood. New electrical and plumbing fixtures on main and upstairs including 3 new ceiling fans. Two bedrooms upstairs with separate full baths with a queen bed and the other with bunk beds and a day bed with trundle bed and all new flooring and paint. Cable TV including HD channels and internet with 55" flat screen HD 3D on main floor and 20 inch tvs in bedrooms.
Entire townhouse (except garage which is locked for owner storage). Currently use August Lock with airbnb reservations that can be used with smart phone for access during your stay. If you do not receive this information with the reservation please let us know and we can manually give you remote access for your entire stay.
Interakcija s gostima
Feel free to email me anytime for questions or concerns and call in case of urgent matter.
New washer and dryer in October 2016 located in the garage floor utility room (straight back from front door to your left).
- There are normal condiments in the kitchen refrigerator including creamer and sugar for coffee. Please do not leave any food in the refrigerator or in the house that will spoil.
- Keurig Coffee maker and coffee in the display rack available to start your mornings!
- Charbroil gas grill on the lower deck. A backup gas tank is left on the deck as well. Utensils are in the kitchen. Kindly clean the grill after your use with the tools located under the grill.
- Please do not use wood burning stove for safety reasons.
- Cable TV and Internet is available via Comcast. Directions for use will be left in our host letter. Please do not order on demand movies.
- New W/D available in the utility room in basement.
- Please honor our no pets policy....we are pet lovers but some guests can be allergic and quite frankly as all dog owners know they damage property from time to time
- Please be respectful of our neighbors regarding noise and parking in the driveway provided or extra parking on your left just before the cul-de-sac. Although we want you to enjoy yourself while you stay with us we have great neighbors and do not want to upset our current relationships.
- There are kitchen trash bags under the sink and large trash cans outside next to the garage door. Please do not leave food that will spoil in the kitchen trash can by kindly placing your trash in the larger bins located outside.
My wife Martha and I have been married for 34 years as of Sept 2016. We both received our undergraduate degrees from West Virginia University and raised four children in the Pittsburgh, PA area. All are now "out the door" with the last one being a junior in college. Two of our children also graduated from WVU. We bought this town home on Cheat Lake in 2008 to use as a vacation get away as well as to visit our sons while they were in college. We remodeled the main floor a few years ago including new kitchen cabinets, sink, appliances, engineered hardwood, electrical fixtures, plumbing fixtures, and drywall. We also added a eating bar in the kitchen and wet bar in the living area at that time. Last year we replaced the roof and painted the exterior. This winter we replaced the carpet with new flooring upstairs and added a new coat of paint upstairs and will be remodeling the master bath this summer. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do should you decide to be our guest in this "wild and wonderful" WV property.