Our farm is close to parks, art and culture, great views, restaurants and dining, and the beach. You’ll love staying at the farm because of the coziness, the views, the location, and the people. The Farm is great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and anyone just seeking to experience North Kohala.
Interakcija s gostima
Staff is available 7 days a week from 6 am to 9 pm to assist with any needs or to answer questions.
This is a working farm. There are live chickens and roosters both on this property as well as feral to the island. Roosters crow. We have other working farms in the area and many begin their days at 7 am. There are three farm dogs that assist with duties on the farm and around the residences. Please do not feed these dogs. (Friendly -- Super Friendly!) We do not allow hunting on this property. We do not allow cigarette smoking on this property. (Please note rules!) No guest may operate Farm equipment and guests using equipment will be asked to leave without refund! It rains in Hawaii and guests should be prepared for heavy sudden downpours.
- Medical Cannibas Compliant
- Farm has Dogs. We ask you do not feed the dogs.
- This is a working farm from 7 am to 7 pm six days a week
- No Guest may operate Farm Machinery or Equipment
- No food in Bedrooms. (We share this farm with many living creatures. Better they stay outside!)
- No visitors without prior approval from management.
- No Housekeeping Services under 7 day stay
Ovaj domaćin ima 41 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije