Great location, on bike path! 2BR/3BA premium townhome in Frisco. Shuttle to slopes and Main Street. Sleeps 7: king bed, captain’s bunk bed, queen sleeper sofa. Gas fireplace, garage, washer/dryer, on bike path, next to park, Wi-Fi.
PREMIUM 2 BR, 3 BA CONDO – GREAT FRISCO LOCATION – ON BIKE PATH
This 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom premium townhouse is a perfect retreat for small families or groups of up to seven people. Its location in Frisco, the heart of Summit County, is absolutely perfect — you’re just a short shuttle ride to Main Street Frisco and the surrounding ski resorts. And, and it’s right on the bike path! You can bike or walk the path in the summer, and snowshoe or Nordic ski the path during the winter.
The living area welcomes you with a beautiful gas fireplace and plenty of comfortable seating to enjoy the LCD TV or just relax and chat. The large windows flood this open area with sunshine all year long. And just outside on the balcony, there’s a gas grill and great mountain views.
There’s a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and seating for six: four at the dining table and two at the counter. Other amenities include a 1-car garage, a washer and dryer, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
You’ll love this fantastic Frisco condo. Call us or book online today!
- Master suite: king bed, private bathroom with jetted tub and separate walk-in shower, LCD TV, mountain views.
- Living area: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: shower.
- Bedroom 2: captain’s bunk (twin upper, full lower), LCD TV, Wii.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1-car garage, 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
Directions to our Frisco Office from Denver for Check-in:
The Summit Mountain Rentals office is located at 101 East Main Street, Frisco, Colorado. Take I-70 west to exit 201. SMR office is located just 70 miles west of Denver at exit 201 on I-70 in Frisco, Colorado. Turn left upon exit onto Main Street and proceed for approximately .6 mile. The office is located at the northeast corner of First Ave and Main Street on your left (next to Alpine Accents Consignment). Parking is located on Main Street or First Avenue.”
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $350 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.