Clean, bright and modern two bedroom apartment situated in the heart of Athens. 5 minutes walk to Victoria metro station. Surrounded by cafes and restaurants.
• No smoking inside the house including e-cigarettes. The balcony is a good alternative to enjoy a cigarette while enjoying unique views of the city.
• Disposing toilet paper in the toilet bowels is not allowed. Please use the bin provided.
• No loud music after 10pm. Normal consideration towards our nice neighbours.
• If more guests sleep at a location than the number originally stated in the booking, there will be a charge of €9 for each person per night.
• Please leave the apartment as you found it. Please wash your dishes and throw the rubbish before check out.
• Guests are responsible for any loss or damages incurred during your stay will be your full financial responsibility as per Airbnb's insurance coverage policy.
• Please make sure you return all keys upon departure. Lost Keys will be subject to a damage fee of €100.
By making this reservation, you accept that this is not a hotel or any other official touristic accommodation. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises. Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law. Use of drugs inside the apartment is prohibited.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Hi, I'm Jhoanne! Photography and travelling are my two favourite things. I love exploring on my own but nothing beats when I get to travel with my husband.
As a host I look forward to be accommodating and flexible within reason as well as helpful. I love to share my space as much as I do exploring others! I support safe and affordable ways to travel, which is why I think Airbnb is brilliant!