Enjoy a spacious private room in our cozy 2 bed/1 bath apartment in the heart of New York City. Recently renovated, our apartment offers a quiet, beautiful escape from the buzz of the City. We hope to be your next destination for staying like a local!
I consider this my tiny home in the big city. Although it a small(er) apartment, recent renovations bring in a touch of home that is both welcoming and comforting. The bedrooms are on opposite sides of the apartment to truly provide your own space. There are six oversized windows that let in indirect sunlight throughout the day.
Located just 10min from Time Square (walking), you will not believe how quiet it is once you are inside and how convenient you are to everything else!
Guests will have full access to the closet and drawers in their private room, fresh linens and basic toiletries in the bathroom, full access to kitchen and appliances, and tv streaming access (Hulu, HBOnow, Netflix, Prime, etc.)
Interakcija s gostima
My roommate will be sharing the common areas with you during your stay including the kitchen, bathroom and living room. He is extremely respectful and fun to get to know! He often works extended hours (7am-8pm) during the week and pops in-and-out during the week, providing you with plenty of time alone in the apartment.
- Welcome to our little home in the Big City! We hope you enjoy our space and respect it as much as we do! Although you will have your own private room and lock, you will be sharing communal space (kitchen, living room and bathroom) with my roommate Nate. He is a great guy, new to the City and working for a startup. He often works extended hours Mon-Fri (7am-8pm) and is in-and-out on the weekends, providing you with plenty of time to enjoy the apartment to yourself! He is kind, calm, tidy and extremely courteous. I hope you get a chance to cross paths during your stay and get more acquainted!
- A few "house rules" to review:
- PRIVATE ROOM:
- -Bedroom closets and drawers are free to use during your stay
- -The door does not have a specific key but can be unlocked using a quarter or other flat surface
- -Our full bath includes heated floors controlled by the wall unit
- -Clean towels and wash clothes are available on the center shelf marked for "guests"
- -Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash and hair dryer are available
- -Additional toilet paper is available under the sink
- LIVING ROOM/TV
- -We do not have cable but HBO, Netflix, Hulu and much more are available through our Roku Device
- -A/C available in living room with remote control access
- -All kitchen supplies are available for you to use
- -Our stove/oven is a top of the line Wolf range. Please be curious when using and be mindful that it cooks REALLY well and REALLY fast!
- -Food has not been provided but you are welcome to use the fridge and counter for groceries
- -There is a front entry key (larger of the keys) that you will use for the two doors downstairs
- -The smaller key is the apartment key. Our lock has a built in deadbolt mechanism and will automatically lock behind you.
- -Make sure to check for your keys before you leave just in case!!
- -Laundry is not available in the building
- -Rays Dry Cleaners is directly next door that provides full service wash and fold
- -There is also a Laundromat located 2 blocks up on 46th Street and 9th Ave
- ADDITIONAL BEDS
- - A double and twin size air mattress is available upon request for living room area
--$30 fee to rent