My place is close to restaurants and dining, the beach, parks, and great views. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Villa #20 is located on the quiet prestigious North Bluff within the 4 Diamond Seascape Resort in Aptos. Close to championship golfing, great shopping, restaurants and a few steps away from one of the best beaches on the West Coast. Top floor, so no one above you, close enough to the pool and hot tub to capture a corner view while enjoying the Ocean View of the Monterey Bay. Fireplace to cozy up to in the living room.
You are renting the entire condo, 2 bedrooms with their own private baths, plus 1/2 bath downstairs off of the kitchen. Full livingroom with fireplace and balcony.
Interakcija s gostima
Call me anytime with questions. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Room Service available from Seascape Resort. Or, BBQ on the balcony overlooking the pool.
- Quite time after 9:30 p.m.
- Check in time anytime after 4:00
- Check out time is by 11:00 a.m.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the Villa
2. , People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. All Renters are required to purchase Damage Protection Insurance, this is included in the total amount due(URL HIDDEN)Vacation Rental Damage Protection: This Vacation Rental Damage plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. Any damages that exceed [Policy Limit] will be charged to the credit card on file. If you damage the real or personal property assigned to your rental accommodation during the trip, the Insurer will reimburse the lesser of the cost of repairs or the Actual Cash Value of the property, up to [Policy Limit]. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy.
5. Please do not remove any items from the condo, such as; dishes, pots & pans, linens utensils. If something is accidentally broken, or not working, please notify the owner.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, guests will be billed if the condo is left excessively dirty, (dirty dishes, excessive sand etc.) if there is damage to the property or furnishings, the guest must notify the owner immediately so that the Damage Protection Insurance will cover the damage. If the guest notices damage to the unit upon their arrival, they must notify the owner, Sue Harris (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Only use appliances for their intended uses
8. Pets are NOT allowed(URL HIDDEN)
9. PARKING – There are parking spaces in the parking lot or under the parking garage. No designated spaces.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units, with the exception of the beach towels that are provided, but they must be left in the unit upon departure.
11. Hot Tub & Pool: When using the hot tub or Pool at Seascape Resort, please observe all rules and regulations set forth by Seascape Resort, and know that you are using these facilities at your own risk.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.
13. Upon checking out: Please put all dirty dishes, which are dishwasher safe, in the dishwasher and start the dishwasher. Please put in a load of used towels or sheets in the washing machine and start the washer. Laundry soap is provided.
My husband and I are from Santa Cruz / Watsonville, California. I am a Real Estate Broker and my husband is retired from the construction industry. We enjoy Real Estate and fixing properties to their fullest potential.