Perfectly positioned Self-Catering Cottage on a private 39 hectare property in Kaaimans, a pristine estate lush in fynbos and birdlife. A major drawing card is the prime and extremely central location, in the heart of the Garden Route. Beaches are a 5 minute drive, as is the Garden Route Mall. Uninterrupted sea and mountain views.
This Cottage has a modern feel to it, beautifully furnished throughout. It consists of 3 tastefully decorated bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath and seperate toilet, an open-plan lounge with full DStv and DVD player, fully equipped kitchen as well as an undercover, wraparound balcony with portable BBQ/Braai facilities.
Ample on-site parking.
No wifi but good reception - bring own wifi dongle or connect to 3G easily. Owners live on the property with their friendly and welcoming dogs, but are separate and private from the cottage.
- No loud music or noise after 22h00
- Smoking outdoors only
- R 2000 in cash as breakages deposit upon check-in
- Pet(s) live on property - Owners live on the property with their dogs
- R 200 in cash upon check-in for late check-in fee if arriving after 18h00
- A cleaning surcharge of up to R 1000 will be charged should the tenants not leave the property in reasonable condition for occupation or if check-out happens later than the specified time
I live on the property and will be available if guests need me, also offer dinners upon request at extra cost i.e. traditional South African cuisine.
My greatest passion is TRAVEL! I've lived throughout South Africa, South Korea, even Romania. Have travelled extensively including the above plus UK, Egypt, Israel, USA, Canada, Philippines, Thailand, Mozambique, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Swaziland and more. In 2013 I moved back home to to the magnificent Garden Route where I grew up to start my own online travel company, booking people's happy holidays. Also manage holiday accommodation as listed on AirBnB. I hope to welcome you to one of our spectacular self-catering properties and the world-renown Garden Route!