Brick City is close to dozens of great restaurants, bars, major museums and city center. De Pijp is a vibrant and hip part of the town within walking distance to all the city center attractions or Rai exhibition center (15 min). You’ll love it here because of the location, cozy interior, big relaxing couch, breakfast bar, welcoming kitchen and brand new everything (fully renovated to a high level of finish in 2016 September). It is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Brick City is a very recently renovated modern apartment with all you might need. Besides your cozy and neat double bedroom you will have access to a new bathroom and an additional WC room.
You can relax at the open space where big and inviting kitchen meets the living room with a very comfortable couch. In between these areas you will find a bar, where you can relax after having a busy day sightseeing/doing business in the city.
The listing is for a private room. This means that you get your private room (with comfy double bed) in the apartment that is shared with me. I have my own bedroom. All other space is available for you and me.
Interakcija s gostima
I am very happy to tell you about the city and give advice as to where the best local restaurants and bars are hiding.
- The flat is a non-smoking flat, however you can do it in the balcony
- Enjoy your stay, but please be respectful to the neighbors and their sleeping hours
- Feel free to make food in the lovely kitchen, but please leave it as you found it (clean :) )
- Weekend check in hours can be more flexible (but please check with me beforehand)
- Drugs are not allowed
- You are welcome to use the kitchen, please leave it the way you find it
I live in Amsterdam for a few years and really enjoy the city! During my free time I like doing sports (triathlon, basketball, gym) and discovering something new (whether it's a nice neighborhood restaurant or a new country during holidays).