We are close to Palm Springs Airport (PSP) free pickup/drop-off if we are available; Downtown Palm Springs [15 mins]; Cimarron Golf Course; I-10 Freeway; Palm Springs Air Museum [ask about my personal guided tour]. You’ll love our place because of the quiet neighborhood, location is central to west end of the Coachella Valley, great views of the San Jacinto Mountains and you have a private entrance in a gated community. Our place is great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- Main house, including living areas, kitchen, laundry, garage and upstairs are all off-limits unless approved/invited by host.
- Parking is on the street and you must have a parking pass between 10pm-6am. We will provide you with this pass upon check-in.
- Quiet hours for Guests are between 10pm-6am (Monday-Friday); 10pm-7am (Saturday & Sunday).
- We have a very loveable Basset Hound here at our house. She will be blocked from your guest area by a small gate. Please do not remove the gate or she will want to stay with you all the time. ;-)
- We do not allow smoking (including "vaping") in the house as listed, however if you wish to smoke outside, clean up your cig-butts, then we are fine with that. Please no drugs, including medical marijuana on the premises.
Long time Palm Springs residents with years of experience in the travel and tourism industry. We love our desert, love to travel and enjoy meeting others from near and far. "Adventure is out there" is one of our favorite phrases. Whether it's high adventure activities from SCUBA diving to hiking or taking in dinner and a movie, our interests are wide and varied.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home! Family is important and want you to feel like family when you are here. The two of us we will make every effort to ensure your stay is enjoyable, safe, comfortable and wanting you to return to Palm Springs and stay with us in the future. Any questions, just ask!