My place is close to Nye Beach, family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of the outdoors space, the comfy king size bed, the light, the kitchen, & the neighborhood. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers or business travelers. We could accommodate no more than two guests. Select + under amenities & + more under guest interaction, for experiences to add to your vacation.
With upscale design, modern furniture, and open spaces, this home has a lavish yet welcoming beach vibe! Offering a chef's kitchen, one master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, two half bathrooms, a mud room to drop your shoes and jackets, there's plenty of space for you to share this home without sacrificing privacy with owners on one level and guests having another level.
Enjoy the cozy window seat with views of the ocean and sounds of the surf! Enjoy shared TV/video/gaming room, living room, dining, kitchen, front deck, backyard, hot tub, barbecue and front deck. There are also laundry facilities if needed. Please respect quiet hours from 10pm to 7am.
Interakcija s gostima
We will be happy to offer you breakfast (7:30am-8:30am), suggestions of places to go, places to eat and activities.
For an additional cost, contact us once you’ve booked and we can discuss providing some of the following experiences:
•guided painting on the beach or in house if raining (includes paints, canvases and instruction)
•cooking class (Asian, Indian, Italian, or NW Seafood)
•how to buy fish directly from the fisherman on the docks of Yaquina Bay (a quick drive from the house or 20-minute walk), easy healthy meal with your fish and help with portioning and freezing your fish to take back home
•visit Cape Perpetua, Devil’s Churn and Spouting Horn with options of short (5 miles). This is a National Scenic Area and Marine Reserve 26 miles from the house (about a 40-minute scenic drive)
•whale watching (on land) with detailed discussion on the local Grey Whale pod. Greg was trained by local scientist Bruce Mate in the ‘Whale Watching Spoken Here’ program.
•guided walk on the beach from the house to Yaquina Head (7 miles), visit tide pools and light house with picnic lunch, weather permitting (no driving necessary, estimate 4-5 hours)
• personal yoga and/or barre class
• weekends only: yoga and massage (2-2.5 hours)
•we can also provide suggestions and coordination with local guides for services that we are not able to provide, i.e. (guided zodiac whale watching trip with local naturalist, surf lessons at Agate beach, deep sea fishing trips, fat tire biking on the beach, etc.
Please let us know if you need anything and if there are things we can do to make the experience even better.
We have a seven year old GoldenDoodle, Bode. He is very friendly and loves people and children. He loves to snuggle. He is a big dog, so if you are afraid of dogs this would not be a good place for you.
The Yaquina Art Association has free classes Monday-Thursday, a block away at the Art Center. Look up their website for details.
1. Enjoy your stay!
2. The number of guests this property Accommodates is the maximum number of guests allowed. No parties or other gatherings are allowed.
3. The primary Guest must be age 25 or older.
4. No smoking or chewing tobacco is allowed at our Accommodation in or around the property.
5. No pets are allowed at our Accommodation unless specifically listed as “Pets Allowed" or special permission is granted by the owner.
6. Please do not use the condo trash bin across the street from the house.
These additional terms apply to our Accommodation in addition to the standard Airbnb terms:
This Rental Agreement is made by and between the owner of the Accommodation, either directly or through its authorized leasing agent (“Owner"), and the Guest, each, a “party", collectively, the “parties". This Rental Agreement and all exhibits, linked pages and attachments referenced below, as well as the Airbnb Terms, which by this reference are incorporated herein as though fully set forth, are, together, the “Agreement".
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties agree as follows.
1. General Terms. The following terms shall apply to Accommodation:
a. Check-In Time is 3PM.
b. Check-Out Time is 11AM. Guest agrees there shall be no holding over or late departure without prior approval. Any unauthorized holding over by Guest shall be subject to a charge of 1 and 1/2 times the daily prorated rent ("Holdover Rate"), plus any additional damages incurred including, but not limited to, the cost of alternative housing for other guests displaced by Guest's holding over. Unapproved late check-outs will be charged 50% of the Holdover Rate.
c. Cleaning Fees. The stated Cleaning Fees include only the cost of standard cleaning services engaged at the end of Guest's rental term. If the condition of the Accommodation following such rental term requires extra cleaning beyond such standard level, Guest shall be solely responsible for the cost of such cleaning, and Guest hereby authorizes Airbnb to retain such amounts from the security or other deposit amounts held by Airbnb or affirmatively charge or debit, as the case may be, such amounts from Guest's charge or debit account on file with Airbnb.
d. Damage Coverage. To make your stay care free, Airbnb has a damage deposit in the amount of $1,000. Please report any damage so that it may be repaired and the next guest is able to enjoy the property.
e. Occupancy. Occupancy may not exceed the number of people included in your reservation. Occupancy calculations include infants and children. Occupancy also includes any and all guests who visit the Accommodation, and no parties or other gatherings which exceed the Occupancy limit shall occur without prior approval of the Owner.
f. Smoking. All Accommodations are smoke free. No smoking is allowed inside the home, or within ten feet of any structure at the Accommodation, including any garages and sheds. If evidence of smoking is found, Guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee of at least $500 to clean the carpet, upholstery, and drapery.
g. Children. Guest agrees to supervise children at all times while using the Accommodation, and to take necessary precautions with children who may wet their beds including utilizing plastic protection sheets or "Pull Ups". Costs to replace mattresses or linens damaged by bed wetting will be charged to the credit card on file. Note: Hot Tubs are not a safe environment for children under 12 at any time. Children aged 12 and over must be supervised at all times while using a hot tub.
h. Pets. If this Accommodation does not allow Pets, then no pets are allowed inside the home or any other structure at the Accommodation, including any garages or sheds. If evidence of pets is found at an Accommodation which does not allow pets, Guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee of at least $500 to clean the carpet, upholstery, and drapery.
i. No refund shall be given for cancellations due to poor snow conditions, severe weather, road closures, traffic delays, early departures, or illness or injury.
2. Representations and Warranties.
a. Guest represents and warrants to Owner and Reservation Agent as follows:
i. Guest is over the age of 25 years and has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and perform his/her obligations hereunder without restriction or limitation of any kind.
ii. Guest will abide by all conditions, restrictions and requirements (1) imposed by controlling law; (2) set forth in this Agreement, and (3) posted or provided at the Accommodation or on the grounds of the Accommodation, whether by Owner or similar group or body.
iii. Guest will keep all exterior access points to the Accommodation (e.g. doors, ground-floor windows) locked at all times during the rental period when the Accommodation is not occupied by Guest or its guests.
iv. Guest will not do, or allow others to do, anything on or near the Accommodation that could be considered a nuisance to any third party.
v. Guest will not sublet the Accommodation to any third parties.
vi. Guest and its guests will not damage the Accommodation or any appointments, furniture or fixtures in the Accommodation, nor shall Guest and its guests remove any article of personal Accommodation from the Accommodation premises. Guest acknowledges and agrees that damage, loss or injury to the Accommodation due to failure by Guest and its guests to abide by these reasonable restrictions shall be subject to remedy through, in part, use of the Security Deposit as provided in this Agreement.
vii. Guest understands that they may be occupying premises in winter conditions and as such have to be responsible for avoiding situations that may cause injuries or falls. Changing weather conditions can create hazardous and icy conditions on and around the Accommodation. Guest agrees to hold harmless the Owner in case of accident or injury sustained while using the Accommodation.
a. Personal Property and Injury. Guest's personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by Owner against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Owner does not insure against personal injury to Guest, its invitees or licensees for any reason. Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgements, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Guest, their invitees or licensees or their personal property.
b. By Guest. Guest shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of Owner and their respective agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, assigns and insurers against any claim, action, liability, loss and expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees and related costs (collectively “Loss") relating to or arising out of Guest's and/or its guests' breach of this Agreement or violation of any applicable federal, state, local or association law, ordinance, rule or regulation (together, “Law").
4. Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OWNER MAKES NO WARRANTIES TO GUEST OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. OWNER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO GUEST OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR INOPERABILITY OF RESERVATION AGENT'S SERVICES, TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS OR THE INTERNET, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER ERROR, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER INJURY, DAMAGE OR DISRUPTION OF ANY KIND TO PERSON OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE OWNER. IN NO EVENT SHALL OWNER BE LIABLE TO GUEST FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. OWNER'S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY HEREUNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY GUEST TO OWNER UNDER THE RENTAL AGREEMENT.
5. Arbitration. In the event of a dispute between the parties arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including with respect to any Accommodations or sums billed, collected and/or distributed hereunder, the parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute through informal good faith negotiations entered into promptly upon the request of a party. In connection with such process, each party shall share all information relating to such matter reasonably requested by the other party.
6. Priority; Waiver; Controlling Law; Etc. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms of this Agreement and the Airbnb Terms, the Airbnb Terms shall prevail. Subject to Section 7 below, no modification of any Accommodation shall be binding unless in writing (email confirmation OK) issued by an authorized representative of Owner and/or Guest, as the case may be, with written, affirmative acceptance and approval of such modification by an authorized representative of the other parties (electronic signature or email confirmation OK). No waiver of any right or obligation under this Agreement shall be binding unless in a writing signed by the party to be bound. If any provision herein is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. All rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative. Affirmative acceptance of a reservation to stay at the Accommodation shall constitute Guest's binding agreement to and acceptance of these terms, including without limitation, this Agreement.
7. Modification. Owner may modify any of the provisions of this Agreement, at any time in its sole discretion, by posting a new Agreement on Airbnb. Unless otherwise provided in the revised Agreement, the modified terms shall take effect immediately when posted. Owner shall use commercially reasonable efforts to notify Guest in advance of any such modifications, provided it shall remain Guest's duty to review the Agreement from time to time to inform themselves of the provisions and requirements thereof. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO GUEST, GUEST'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RECOURSE AND REMEDY IS TO CEASE USE OF THE SERVICES. GUEST'S CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICES FOLLOWING THE MODIFICATION OF THE AGREEMENT SHALL CONSTITUTE GUEST'S BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF AND AGREEMENT TO THE AGREEMENT AS MODIFIED.
Ovaj domaćin ima 67 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are a fun couple who enjoys the outdoors, hiking, kayaking, camping, snowboarding, and traveling around the world. My wife loves to cook, have barbecues and be the hostess/ life of the party. We enjoy wine and great microbrew beers. We have a fun and loving Golden Doodle, Bode who will shower you with love and attention.