This Japanese Tatami Style suite is designed to fit up to 3 guests. It's a very Japanese traditional style room yet all amenities/appliances are new for the guests to use. You will feel just like home. This suite will take you 1 minutes from Kinshicho station where a lot of transportation from the airport stops. Building is new and clean!
Enjoy the Japanese Traditional Tatami style suite! You will find many shopping centres/restaurants right outside of your door step. Please enjoy!
It'll take you less than 2 mins to walk into the apt from Kinshicho station.
It's a Japanese Tatami Style suite with 1 bedroom (1 double sized futon bed, 1 single sized futon bed). Enjoy the city view! You can see Tokyo Tower from the balcony so if the season is right, you might catch the fireworks! Building has new facilities. Asakusa and Sky Tree is just around the corner! 7-11 convenient store is next door!
Enjoy the Japanese Tatami Style suite in Kinshicho!!
For further review and comments, please visit my (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) listing: TMIH Skytree 1 Bedroom Penthouse in Kinshicho listing. Thank you!
Please make yourself at home!
Interakcija s gostima
Please let me know if you would like to know good places to eat around Shibuya, Roppongi, Nishiazabu!
Please don't forget to turn off the water, shower and lights when you step out of the room.
1. Please do NOT talk to any resident in this building.
2. Please take a good care of the place.
* If you trash the place or make a huge mess, there will be extra clearing charges.
* Will charge extra 5,000 yen.
3. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
* This is Japanese Culture
4. No jumping in the room or shouting or loud music allowed in the room. Please be discreet and
* It’s very important that you respect your neighbors in Japan
5. Please make sure to turn off the air conditioner/heater when you are NOT in the room.
6. Please make sure to turn off all the lights in the apartment before you step out of the room.
7. Please make sure that shower/sinks are shut closed before leaving the room.
8. NO SMOKING inside the room.
* If you smoke inside, smoke detector will go off and fire department will come to the room so
please avoid this.
* If the room smells like cigarettes; then there will be extra 5,000 yen will be charged as extra
Ovaj domaćin ima 104 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Alex was educated in Japan and the US, and graduated with Bachelors of Business Administration degree from Simon Fraser University in Canada. He started his career in the Finance Industry in Canada before returning to Japan. Returned to Japan in 2010. In Tokyo, he grew up in Kichijoji, where it's recognized as #1 favorite city to live.
Currently a business owner and own more than handful of properties all over Tokyo.
On his spare time, he is spending time building new businesses; working out at Gold's gym; playing golf (In Japan/Overseas); travelling; hangout with friends around Roppongi/Azabu area.
His life motto is: Life is short, Live to the fullest.