Renovated 2,000 sq ft, 4 bed, 2.5 bath home with hints of its pre-1890s history. Prime area of Italian Village in the Short North. If you want the luxury of a home within walking distance to restaurants and beautiful Goodale Park-- this is the place for you!
Columbus Convention Center- 0.6 mi
OSU Stadium- 1.8 mi
Downtown- all areas of interest are within 2.2 mi radius
Ohio Expo Center/ Fairgrounds/Maphre Crew Stadium- 2.2 mi
Schottenstein Center- 3.2 mi
Easton Mall- 10 mi
This home was re-designed for entertaining. The first floor includes includes the kitchen/dining/living room in one connected space- perfect for dinner parties, bridal showers, and gatherings. Please inquire directly if you would like to host a special event; additional $150 fee applies. All special event details must be approved prior to stay.
The first floor has an eat-in kitchen with heated floors, granite countertops, and stainless-steel appliances. Kitchen has all things needed to cook a decent meal (pots, pans, plates, etc.) and has some basic cooking staples (ketchup, oil and vinegar, salt and pepper, sugar, coffee, tea, etc.)
The adjoining dining table can seat 8 guests in addition to the seating for 4 people at the kitchen island. At the front of the house is the living room with cable TV (the only TV in the house). Around the corner, there is a queen bedroom and the half bathroom.
Right off of the kitchen door, there is the beautiful, private backyard with a lounge area and outdoor dining area. Off-street parking for 1-2 cars is available behind the garage on a concrete pad (see Getting Around section for more details).
The second floor has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and a laundry closet. The master bedroom includes a bathroom and dual closets separate from the bedroom (in case you do not want to wake your partner). The master bathroom has a heated floor, double sinks and double shower heads. The remaining 2 bedrooms have comfortable queen beds, plenty of closet space, and share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. The bedrooms are spacious and can easily fit a pack-n-play. We provide an iron/iron board, plenty of towels, washcloths, a hair dryer, body soap, and shampoo/conditioner. Q-Tips too!
In Summary, this home sleeps up to 12 guests:
• 3 bedrooms w/ queen beds on the 2nd floor
• 1 bedroom on 1st floor w/ queen bed
• 2 Full-size futons on 1st floor in living area
• 1 Queen air mattress, please request prior
• Open floor plan with kitchen/dining/living room
• WIFI and cable provided
• Large refrigerator/freezer, microwave, slow-cooker, & gas stove/oven, pots/pans, cooking & eating utensils, plates, etc.
• Laundry closet w/ washer/dryer on 2nd floor.
• Private fenced-in backyard with lounge area and dining seating area
• OFF-street parking (1 large truck or 2 cars parked tandem) and on street parking available on both sides of Summit St. Garage is not included in the reservation.
Please note there is exterior video surveillance- registered, paying overnight guests only.
You will have access to the entire home, private backyard, and parking pad in front of the garage. Garage is not included.
Hours of Access:
Check-in is 3 p.m.
Checkout is 11 a.m.
Interakcija s gostima
We are available to guests by email, phone, or text. We know our neighborhood very well (!) and care about our community- let us know when you need something or have questions!
• Housekeeping service is per stay, not per night. Additional cleaning visits can be arranged for longer stays if needed. Visits must be paid in advance and are non-refundable if visits are cancelled. Please inquire when booking.
• Pack n Play, high chair, and/or Queen air bed available upon request- please let us know your needs prior so we can prepare all the necessary items.
• Please be courteous to neighbors- Noise must be keep to a minimum after 10 p.m.
• There is no handicap access. There are two steps to enter the front of the house.
• Guests with allergies and related medical issues and/or sensitivities- cleanliness is one of our top priorities, however we cannot 100% guarantee that the apartment is free of pet dander, cigarette smoke, air fresheners/cleaning product scents, or any other elements that may trigger a medical problem or sensitivity. Please note we cannot issue refunds due to the reasons above.
Please note that all rules stem from previous experience & are enforced:
• Check-in is 3 p.m.
• Checkout is 11 A.M.
• No parties, strictly enforced. You will be asked to leave, no refunds.
• All guests must be paying registered guests. No additional guests allowed without prior written consent of the homeowner.
• Any evidence or smell of cigarette, marijuana, etc. inside the house will be AUTOMATIC loss of deposit. No burning of anything in the house to include candles, incense, etc.
• Throw away all excessive garbage in green exterior trash can located on the side of the house. Excessive garbage is anything that does not fit into the kitchen and/or bedroom garbage cans.
• If the apartment is left trashed (beyond normal use), we will request some or all of the security deposit. In other words, treat this home with respect.
• No confetti or glitter inside. For our cleaning sanity. Cleanup is an additional $25 fee.
• Damaged/stained towel fee- $10/per towel. Please note that foundation makeup does not come off the white towels.
• Lost and found items can be shipped but subject to shipping and handling fee depending on the item.
• Any parking fines/towing is at the expense of the vehicle owner
- Lock all apartment doors and windows upon leaving.
- If you move furniture, move it back where you found it upon departure.
- Please leave the house in the same condition you found it.
- Excessive garbage should be placed in the exterior trash cans (located directly under dining room windows).
• Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises of this property or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they may invite, with Homeowners consent, to use the premise.
• Any evidence of damage caused by Guests will result in additional charges to Guest, depending on the extent of damage. The Homeowner reserves the right to assess damage and charge Guest as needed.