2 spacious apartments on 4th and 5th floors located a 9 min walk to Warabi Sta. in Saitama Prefecture with good access to Tokyo. Our place is perfect for a large group of friends or a family vacation. If you would like to get out to Tokyo area to have fun, you have direct access to Ueno, Tokyo, and Yokohama Sta. from the closest station - Warabi Station. Do not miss out this opportunity to stay where you can easily access 2 different prefectures (Tokyo & Saitama)!
This beautiful apartment spans 2 floors and allows you to have an authentic Japanese experience but with some of the conveniences of western living. The bedrooms and living spaces feature tatami floors, bamboo sliding doors, and traditional Japanese art, while the dining and kitchen areas are made in a sophisticated western style.
The space is perfect for those wishing to explore Tokyo from a different perspective, at this location in Saitama Prefecture.
There is only 1 entrance to these 2 apartments, located on the 4th floor. To get to the 5th floor, you can use an elevator located within the apartment. Not something you'd experience in an ordinary apartment! But please do not have too much fun with it. It just goes up and down between 4th and 5th floor. ;)
And while staying here, you will have access to the whole space as we do not live in there. Check out a list of amenities as well as facilities below for what we can offer during your stay!
- Pocket Wi-Fi access (**Up to 1GB is available per day)
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Shampoo, conditoner, body wash
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
- TV for each floor
4F (Can sleep 6 persons)
・Kitchen area with microwave, fridge, and electronic kettle
・Bathroom with bathtub and shower
・1 tatami bedroom with 1 double bed
・Tatami room with 4 single futon available
・Elevator to the 5th floor
5F (Can sleep 8 persons)
・Small kitchen area with sink
・1 bedroom with 2 double beds
・2 tatami rooms w/ 4 single futon available
・Elevator to the 4th floor
** Please note the following:
• There is no elevator in the building of our apartments, so please take stairs to go up to our room. Thanks!
Interakcija s gostima
This will be your own private house while you are in Saitama. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children 3 or under as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 5pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Saitama very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is not allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
-Please do not have packages sent to the property. If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Ovaj domaćin ima 54 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My name is Tomoko. I'm from Hokkaido but moved to Tokyo in 20's. After I worked for some real estate company, I started running own real estate business in Tokyo. I'm also mother of two children.
Since my English is not very good and I'm busy I asked Airbnb host support service Zens to manage my listing. They will make sure your trip is enjoyable.
北海道千歳高校卒業、1年制専門学校(歯科助手専攻)卒業後、歯科医院に2年勤務しました。その後、不動産業界に転職。 上京し地場不動産会社(新宿区)で賃貸仲介業務全般、 分譲会社にて新築・中古マンション売買仲介等、 16年の経験を経て平成19年1月に「祥エステートオフィス株式会社」を設立しました。