Private studio style loft, with en-suite bathroom. Perfectly located in a Hutong (original Beijing alley) in the center of BJ, walking distance to many restaurants tourist attractions and subway. WIFI, breakfast, toiletries, towels/bedsheets provided
I would appreciate if you read my description (there is a short version too) before sending me a message. Also, if the listing for your chosen dates is available in the calendar than i can host you, no need to double check it with me (my calendar is always updated). Thanks!
Here are my other listings in the SAME courtyard:
These are my other listings of PRIVATE hutong houses:
Also, I have other listings with very affordable rent prices for longer term stays (1-3 months). You can find those in my profile, on the left side under "listings".
Short version for those in a hurry:
* It is a private house, studio style loft, very modern and new, inside traditional Chinese courtyard. You get your own space with private toilet/shower, bed (amazing IKEA mattress) and share the yard and kitchen/dining room (separate house) with other guests. It is centrally located in the heart of Beijing, walking distance to many tourist attractions and just between 4 subway lines (and 3 min walk from the airport shuttle bus stop).
Good wifi, free beers, free coffee/tea, free laundry and dryer, fully equipped kitchenette and free breakfast ingredients, super flexible check in/out times and priceless peace and quite in the center of Beijing!
D.Loft is a traditional Chinese courtyard in one of the most central areas in Beijing (walking distance to the Forbidden city, Tienanmen Square, Jingshan park, Ritan). The courtyard was renovated for a few months. While the unique original character of a traditional courtyard house was preserved, the rooms were transformed to provide modern comfort. All rooms have private entrance (and key) but share common yard and kitchen/dining room, each room includes: en-suite bathroom/shower, floor heating, air conditioning, quality IKEA mattress, etc. The house has high ceiling and by building a loft, the living/working area was separated from the sleeping area to provide more privacy and space. Because the room space is relatively small (15sqm/150sqf), a lot of emphasis was put on functionality and minimalism, like building the toilet under the staircase, choice of colors and tailor built furniture.
D.Loft is something between a hotel and home. We will provide you with all the convenience of a hotel such as: clean sheets, slippers, shampoo/body wash, hair dryer, international plugs, maid to clean your room (once-twice a week), advise you on trips and attractions, tips on good restaurants/bars, even help you to book tour guide/driver if needed, and make restaurant reservations, but won't charge you for that ;)
The kitchenette/dining area has fridge, microwave, stove, kettle, dishes, sink and breakfast ingredients (coffee/tea, milk, mineral water, beers, bread, jams etc.) for guests use. There are also phones/sim cards that you can use.
Check in time is flexible in case the room is not booked yet, but if it is booked (or the maid came to clean it) please make sure to check out before noon, you can still leave your luggage at a secure place though.
So if you are looking for an authentic experience, would like to experience Chinese culture and see how the daily life in a Hutong unfolds, you are more than welcome to stay here, and we will try our best to provide you all that you need to make you feel comfortable. BUT, if you are looking for a hotel convenience and ambiance please look further as i wouldn't want not to meet your expectations.
* You will have your own key to the courtyard and your room, so you are very independent.
* The rooms are totally private but the yard and kitchen/dining room are shared to allow mingling with other guests
Interakcija s gostima
How we interact depends on you. I'm more than happy to chat with my guests over a beer or glass of wine, even taking you out to bars or restaurants. But if you want your privacy, you won't notice I'm there unless you look for me
It is very important for me that people will arrive prepared (read the listing and the message i send after the booking) and with an open mind.
Most of the time people who aren't satisfied with their stay (or with Beijing in general) are those who come with un-realistic expectations.
1. This is not a hotel and there is no customer service here, you are expected to be quite independent during your stay (though i'm always available in person or message me).
2. Hutongs are not what you see in postcards of the forbidden city, they are lively, messy, local and very Chinese (good and bad). If you require 5* hotel ambiance and service, there are plenty options in Beijing, but this is not one of them.
It may seem like many rules, but most are pretty obvious and i mention them so your stay will be easy and comfortable:
You MUST read/prepare the booking conformation as it has ALL the details so you will check in INDEPENDENTLY. I EXPECT my guests to be independent travelers and not call/txt me asking question that I worked hard to answer in advance. Please understand that it is NOT A HOTEL and I have full time work and also travel frequently, if that doesn't fit you please do not make the booking. Not following the house rules will cause extra charge or canceling your booking.
DO NOT TAKE THE KEY FROM THE MASTERLOCK OR LOCK THE MAIN GATE
1. No smoking in the rooms (can smoke in the yard)
2. PLEASE THROW TOILET PAPER INTO THE TRASH CAN ONLY
3. As the kitchen/yard are shared spaces, please clean after yourself
4. No excessive noise (music, loud speaking, etc) after 10pm
5. Please do not use the courtyard (for chatting) after 10pm
6. DO NOT use the towels to wipe the shower/floor
Ovaj domaćin ima 1123 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm resident of the world and China is the 6th country i call home.
I love to be in unfamiliar situations and meet people from different backgrounds. Before moving to China I hosted a lot of people that "surf on couches" and really enjoyed the experience. I also stayed at people places and of course hotels when i traveled, so i know how is it to be on the both ends, so i always try to make my guests feel as comfortable as possible (but without being over bearing).
Currently I engaged in the Start up community in Beijing after graduating from my MBA.
I have 2 mottos in life: "Live and let live" and "Almost doesn't count"