My place is close to Littleton Mineral Light Rail Station (one stop to historic Main Street Littleton, and gives you easy access to downtown Denver and Denver International Airport). It is near Aspen Grove shopping center with places like Teds Montana Grill and Alamo Draft house Cinema.. You’ll love my place because it has beautiful mountain views, is large, clean, and comfortable.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
The entire apartment is for your use.
Interakcija s gostima
We live in the upper two floors of the house, and would be happy to help with anything you many need. If you arrive with luggage and no car (which is typical, since we are near the light rail and you don't really need a car), we would make every effort to pick you up so you don't have to haul bags here.
- We would have to talk about pets.
- There are trains (including the light rail). No whistle, but if you don't like trains, skip it.
- This is a walk-out basement apartment. We live in the floors above.
- We understand Colorado is now a destination for pot. I have nothing against pot-smokers, but I hate the smell. No smoking pot anywhere near the house, and the smell of fresh pot is even worse, so don't try to bring any into the apartment. Thank you!
- We have two very nice dogs, some chickens (locked in a coop area) and one bee hive on the far side of the property.
My fiancee, Richard, and I live in the floors above the apartment. I am a Robotics/Electronics ( science) teacher, and Richard is a helicopter/airplane pilot. We love to ski and scuba dive and travel. Our last big trip was to Europe; it was great but Rich wasn't too impressed with my favorite city: Paris. OK, it was flooding and there were a bunch strikes. We finished binge watching Downton Abbey a while ago and moved on to Game of Thrones. We like going to the Alamo Draft House for a movie and dinner (during the movie) and a beer. Meeting friends at some local pubs is always a must too. Oh, I say I speak French here, I used to speak a whole lot better but I can get by for non-English speakers.