Close to the trendy Junction and High Park neighbourhoods with lots of craft breweries nearby. There's also Walmart, grocery stores, cafes, liquor and beer stores within walking distance. It's tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac, yet very accessible via transit. There's a shortcut to the bus stop with a 5 min ride to the subway. Our place is good for couples, solo and business travellers. The room is bright with a new queen bed. Parking may be available for one car, but please inquire first.
- It's a non-smoking house but it's ok if you smoke outside on the front porch or back deck. Just be sure to dispose of cigarette butts safely.
- The bathroom is shared. If the door is closed, please knock.
- Always lock the front main entrance door. Keep window in room closed when raining.
- Please remove shoes when entering the house.
- We have a small kitty. Please be careful not to let her out when coming or going.
- You are welcome to use the fridge to keep food or drinks cold. You can also use the microwave to warm up leftovers. We're not set up for allowing guests to cook full meals.
- Please rinse off your dishes and put them in the dishwasher.
- No parties, no pets, no outside guests past midnight, no overnight guests. Thanks!