THE RETREAT AT CHAMPION GATE 5 Bed Pool/Spa Resort Pools, Golf Course, Clubhouse
A LUXURY 5 BED HOME WITH SOUTH FACING POOL .15 MINUTES FROM DISNEY. CHAMPIONS GATE CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED AS SPECTACULAR. RESORT POOLS - GOLF COURSE – CLUBHOUSE. THIS HOME OFFERS YOU THE ULTIMATE IN LUXURY ACCOMMODATION AND AMENITIES. Champions Gate Resort has a great location with easy access to the Orlando theme parks, incredible shopping including the popular outlet malls are within minutes of Champions Gate Resort. There is a vast range of dining nearby, with fine dining amongst some of the most romantic settings to all-you-can-eat buffets. There is an 18 hole Golf course designed by famed architect and golf pro Greg Norman at the Resort and several world-class golf courses within a mile from Champions Gate, where you can golf for a week and play a different course each time, this is definitely a home for golf enthusiasts. There are two huge resort style pools at the resort that include a separate fun pool with waterslide and a splash park plus a lazy river offering boundless entertainment. The addition of an adult pool where you can relax in one of the pool side Cabanas, where each of the poolside loungers has a flag that you simply lift up and a pool attendant will be available to take your order, is sheer bliss, this has to be the ultimate in indulgence, luxury and glamour. The club house has a restaurant and a full-service bar available and the fitness wing has all the latest in cardio and weight training equipment with a spa to relax and help rejuvenate your tired muscles.This impressive two storey villa is simply spectacular and from the moment you enter the home, the light and spacious open plan interior with all of its Luxury cannot fail to impress.The Lounge Area is beautifully decorated in cool elegant colours and incorporates a large comfortable seating area with flat screen television and views to the pool area. This is the perfect place to unwind and relax after a busy day visiting the many attractions that Orlando has to offer and with free cable television, you can catch up on the latest game or watch a family fun film together and just enjoy the cosy luxury of the home.The Family Room is an added bonus, being situated upstairs, it has another large flat screen and a large corner seating area, this is just great if you have children to entertain or if a game clashes with a romantic movie!The Kitchen is fully equipped and can cater for the quick lunch and breakfasts to a large family banquet. With the cosy bar stools at the breakfast bar, you can be sure to enjoy a relaxed leisurely start to the day.The Dining Area is beautiful and will be the hub of the home at meal times, where you can discuss the events of the day and plan for the next day’s events. ALL OUR HOMES HAVE LAUNDRY FACILITIES INCLUDING A WASHER AND DRYER FREE WIFI AND CABLE TV PLUS FREE US AND CANADA CALLSThe Bedrooms are absolutely stunning and offer both luxury and comfort for all you party members.Bedroom 1 King Suite Is conveniently situated downstairs and is ideal if you have any guests that may struggle with stairs. With a luxurious interior that includes a King size bed, flat screen television and Ensuite Facilities of a shower plus dual sinks and it also has access to the pool, this is a wonderful room to retire to at the end of the day. Bedroom 2 Twin Room is located upstairs and has two single beds plus a flat screen television. Bedroom 3 Queen Suite is located upstairs and again beautifully decorated with luxury and comfort in mind. The Queen sized bed is ideal to relax for a little quiet time before joining the rest of the party for dinner and with the Ensuite facilities of a shower and dual sinks, it is a perfect little retreat.Bedroom 4 Bunk Beds is located upstairs, this room is perfect for children or adults and also includes a flat screen television with a bathroom next door for convenience.Bedroom 5 King Suite is located upstairs and continues with the luxury interiors of the other rooms, with a King size bed, flat screen television and Ensuite facilities of separate shower and bath with dual sinks, it has everything to offer for a relaxing early evening.The Outside of the home is perfect for days spent at home enjoying the wonderful Florida sunshine. With a lovely pool and spa, you can enjoy a quiet read while watching the children play in the pool and with the covered Lanai that includes a dining table and chairs, you can enjoy the benefits of outdoor entertaining, be that a quiet breakfast or lunch to something more exotic to drink in the evening under the stars! This home will delight and pamper you in equal measure and ensure that you return home relaxed and refreshed and ready to return again!
Please ensure you (hereafter called the Guest) read and understand the following terms and conditions pertinent to your accommodation rental. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us (hereafter called the Owner) for clarification.
Whilst we reserve the right to increase or decrease accommodation prices at any time, we will confirm to you the current price at the time of booking. As soon as you have confirmed your booking and paid your deposit or full payment the cost of the rental is guaranteed against any further increase. This guarantee is offered subject to our terms and conditions and payment being adhered to and providing you do not
make further amendments to your booking.
Your booking includes:
Accommodation as booked, including services e.g. Gas, Water and Electricity, (excludes pool heating).
NOT included in our rental prices:
b) Car Hire
c) Vacation Insurance
d) Pool Heating
e) Damage Waiver or Damage Deposit
Cancellation rights will last for five working days, counting from the day that the booking is confirmed. Except when the arrival date is within this period then once the booking is confirmed no cancellation is allowed
1. Bookings are valid after:
a) The appropriate deposit has been paid
b) The booking has been confirmed via email by the Owner to the Guest.
2. The person, who is the lead booking name certifies that he or she is authorised to agree the Booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons staying at the accommodation. The person must be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 25 years or over. Bookings cannot be accepted from parties of young people under 25 years of age.
3. To confirm a booking a down payment of 25% of the rental cost is required, which is non-refundable.
The balance must be paid ten weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday.
In addition either a Damage Waiver or Refundable Damage Deposit is also payable at this stage - this is determined by the owner.
Please note short stays do not have the option to pay the damage waiver. They must pay the damage deposit instead.
The Damage Waiver is a non refundable payment of either $49 or $79 depending upon the home being booked. The waiver will cover you up to $300 or $500 of accidental damage. If the damage is deemed not to be accidental or negligent then the full cost of repair will be charged. The Owner will be sole arbitrators on cause of damage or loss.
The Damage Deposit is a refundable payment, providing no damage has been caused. The Owner will be sole arbitrators on cause of damage or loss. The Damage Deposit is either a payment of $300 or $500 depending upon the home being booked and the legnth of stay. The Damage Deposit will cover you up to either $300 or $500 of accidental damage depending upon the amount paid. Providing no damage has been caused the damage deposit will be returned to the Guest within 28 days after the completion of the stay.
We reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled if we do not receive the balance by the due date. Any cancellation charges detailed elsewhere in this document will then apply.
In the event of a check not being honored by the bank on which it is drawn we will make a charge of $15 to cover the bank charges and our administration costs.
4. If the Guest wishes to cancel the booking he should advise Orlando Holiday Rental Homes immediately by Email followed by a telephone call. All payments already made will be retained (except the damage deposit if paid) and to recover, if not already paid the balance of the hiring charge as follows:
Less than 70 days’ notice: 100% of the rental charge.
5. In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond the Owner's control necessitate the cancellation of the rental arrangement, the Owner reserves the right to cancel any bookings at any time and will only be liable to refund monies already paid by the Guest. Furthermore, the
Owner cannot guarantee that all the facilities described will be available.
6. The Guest agrees to pay the full cost of any breakages, losses or damage to the property (the Owner's Management Company
will be sole arbitrators on cause of damage or loss)
a) To take good care of the property and to leave the property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The Management Company will be entitled to make an additional charge to the customer if extra cleaning is made necessary as a result of the property being left in a dirty condition upon the guests’ departure.
b) To report any damage or loss immediately as it is discovered to the Owner's Management Company in Florida. This will enable us to deal with any problems as soon as possible and a quote for repair/replacement can be arranged whilst you are at the property rather
than deducted it from your damage deposit or claim from the guest.
c) Guests’ are liable for the cost of an engineer call out, where there is no fault found.
d) To permit the Owner or their Agents reasonable access to the property to carry out any maintenance if necessary.
e) Not to sublet or share the property except with persons nominated on the Booking Form.
7. No liability is accepted by the Owner for loss of main services or failure of appliances, nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may control supply of mains service, nor any actions taken in the vicinity of the property by any authority over which there is no control by the Owner.
8. The property is available after 4 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11 am on the day of departure.
Should you wish to extend your stay or enquire about a late check-out this may be requested at least 24 hours prior to departure (11 am previous day). If our cleaners are unable to access the property due to any unauthorized late departure we reserve the right to levy a $100 cleaner re-scheduling fee. This will either be charged against your damage deposit if paid, ran on a credit card if one has previously been used to pay for the booking or claimed against the guest.
9. The Owner does not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused by any reason or for any claim made as a result of this booking and/or the subsequent holiday. The Guest is responsible for taking out adequate insurance policy(ies) to cover all risks. This waiver is also applicable to people visiting the property as guests of the Guest(s).
10. The Owner does not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused, or for any such claim by a third party as a consequence of actions by the Guest(s) and other people occupying the property during the period of the let.
11. Pool. An additional fee will be levied if the Guest requires the pool to be heated during their stay. Not all homes have the option for pool heat and the rates vary please contact the reservations team to enquire about availability and cost. Guests may use the swimming
pool at their own risk. They should always observe the safety rules listed in the Information and Safety Book held in the home and observe the pool safety notice displayed in the pool area.
Please note: Do not attempt to touch the pool heater equipment. This can only be operated by the pool company or one of our employees. Touching this equipment in any way will result in a fine of $300 plus repair bill if broken.
12. The pool is cleaned and chemically balanced every week for your safety and comfort; however on rare occasions it may be necessary to apply extra chemicals to the pool to maintain safe and correct chemical levels. Should this occur during your stay it will be necessary for Guests to be out of the pool for a period of 12-24 hours for safety reasons.
13. We will not be liable for any loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: strikes, riots, political unrest, war or the threat of war, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, fire, flood, technical/weather problems to transport, aircraft, closure of airports, or any other event beyond the owner's control.
14. The maximum occupancy is calculated by the number of bedrooms times 2 (i.e. 6 Bed home 6 x 2=12) unless otherwise stated, this is determined by the authorities within strict guidelines for fire safety. Please note that contravention of the above will render your booking void, all moneys paid will be forfeited and you will be asked to leave the property immediately without further compensation.
15. Strictly no pets or smoking are allowed in the villa at any time. Please note that contravention of the above will render your booking void and all moneys will be forfeited. An extra cleaning cost of $500 will also be levied, and you will be asked to leave the accommodation immediately.
16. Our home is situated in a quiet residential area consisting of a mix of rental homes/US families. It is a condition of the rental that you should be considerate in your behaviour and keep noise levels to a reasonable level so as not to disturb our neighbours. We are unable to accept ‘parties’ in any of our homes. Should any guest fail to adhere to this then the Sheriff will be called and you will be evicted from the home. All rental payments and the damage deposit will also be retained.
17. Liability and Loss of Visitor Property. The owner does not accept any liability for the loss of guests’ property. Lost property will normally be disposed of if it is not collected within 7 days, and a reasonable charge may be made to cover administration and to cover the costs of storage and handling of lost property.
18. Complaints: We sincerely hope you do not have any! ...But in the unlikely event that you wish to register a complaint during your holiday, contact the property management company immediately and follow this up with an Email. Give a copy to them and send us a copy on your return. Unfortunately we are not always able to control the components of your rented accommodation and it is possible that an
advertised facility may be withdrawn or changed due to circumstances beyond our control and for which we cannot accept liability.
If have hired a BBQ it will be delivered to you with a full bottle of gas, utensils can also be hired for a cost of $10.
It is against Florida law to use the BBQ within the screened pool enclosure; it must be positioned outside of the screened enclosure away for the house. Any damage to the house or the pool screen caused by use of the BBQ will be chargeable.
20. Online Bookings are subject to approval by Orlando Holiday Rental Homes, if booking is not approved a full refund will be made.
21. Alarm & Security. To ensure your own safety and that of your belongings please remember to lock all windows and doors and set the alarm, if provided, before you leave the property or retire for the evening. Please use door guards and patio locks. Please do not allow strangers / contractors into the property unless prior arrangements have been made; please call us for verification.
If your home has the benefit of an alarm you MUST use this. The alarm code will have been supplied to you with your directions, please keep this number safe but do not leave it in the property. The alarm is monitored and false alarms are chargeable to you the renter if the
police are called as the County Sheriff imposes fines on the home owners for false alarms. The charge is $50 and will be chargeable to you the guest.
22. Trash. It is your responsibility to ensure that the trash is placed outside the home on the required days (details of which will be in the
property). Garbage collections can be very early in the morning. It is therefore recommended that you put the garbage cans out the night
before. If doing so please ensure the lids are secure to avoid tampering by the wild animals and birds.
The garbage can should be left at the bottom corner of the driveway. It is imperative that the cans are returned to the garage or the bin enclosure at the side of the home on the same day to avoid fines by the homeowners association. If your day of departure is not
the normal collection day then please leave garbage neatly bagged in the bin. We will collect later that day. Failure to do so will result in
a $50 charge.
23. Toilets. Florida drainage/toilet systems cannot take anything other than a minimal amount of toilet tissue. If an emergency call-out is required to clear a toilet that has been blocked through misuse this will incur a charge to you.
24. Leaving the home. Professional cleaners are employed to clean the home after you have vacated, it is a condition of your occupancy that you leave the home in the condition you found it.
• All dishes should be cleaned and stored away or at least placed in the dishwasher and the dishwasher turned on.
• All used towels and laundry should be gathered together and placed in or adjacent to the laundry room
• All open, partially-used or perishable foods should be removed from the refrigerator, freezer and cupboards and placed in sealed
bags in the trash can.
• The pool deck should be left as it was when you arrived, please do not leave food, pool toys or trash lying around the pool area.
• The cooker and microwave should be left in the same condition as they were found when you arrived.
• Any damages (including stains on the carpets, towels or bedding) must be reported to Orlando Holiday Management before departure.
• Check all drawers and closets for personal belongings as we do not accept any liability for items lost or left behind.
• Turn off all lights, TV’s and appliances
• Lock windows and patio doors
• Turn on Security Alarm (if available)
• When exiting please ensure that you key in your exit code to confirm your departure, failure to do so could result in a late check out fee
of $50 being charged.
Failure to comply may result in an additional cleaning charge being made.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT GUESTS TAKE OUT INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION FEES AND ANY OTHER LOSSES WHICH MAY OCCUR.
Please note all prices and charges in this document are liable to change without notice.