Welcome to our stylish & comfortable apartment in the heart of the city, where the mountain & sea are just a few minutes away. Public transport, best coffee shops, bars & restaurants on your doorstep. Scenic views of Lions Head. Stay in this bustling neighbourhood and experience a true taste of life in Cape Town.
We offer great amenities, including super fast internet (200Mbit/s fibre), digital TV (DSTV), a dishwasher, washing machine, hard drive with movies, and under floor heating.
This modernly fitted, open plan and spacious city apartment has lots of light and offers the benefits of being in the most vibrant locations of the city as well as a balcony with serene scenic views of Lion's Head. The apartment is equipped with everything you need to make yourself at home, including a washing machine and dish washer.
For colder months we have under floor heating. There is a DSTV (digital TV), a hard drive with movies, and super fast Internet.
Guests have access to :
- Internet : WiFi is available
- 1 secure parking bay in the building's
garage (highly coveted in the centre of
- Linen, body wash and some tea & coffee
will be provided.
- Dishwasher & soap
- Washing Machine & soap
- A bunch of movies & series to watch
Please note there is only one shower in the apartment.
Interakcija s gostima
We are happy to help as much as needed. We do live nearby and are happy to give advice on where to go and what to do.
You are in the heart of the city, while the apartment is on the quiet side of the building, there will still be sounds of the hustle bustle of town. It's all part of experiencing life in our beautiful city. Both bedrooms and the lounge are fitted with double windows / glazing, and we also provide ear plugs for those who would like to block out the noise completely.
There is an en-suite shower in the main bedroom and two toilets in total in the apartment.
The apartment is cleaned before your arrival and upon check out. If you would like cleaning during your stay we'd be happy to assist you but this will be at an additional fee.
The check-in and check-out times are there to help us plan cleaning & maintenance. If you need different check-in or check-out times please chat to us, we are happy to accommodate you as best we can.
1) Smoking on the balcony only.
2) We understand that small things break, glasses slip from hands and wear and tear takes its toll. But any major damages or expensive breakages will be taken from the security deposit. We hope you can understand.
3) Keep the front door locked when you're out. The neighbourhood is safe, but its still Africa :)
4) Respect the apartment as if it were your own, we have provided cleaning equipment and supplies so that you can keep the place tidy for your stay.
5) Don't hang towels or wet clothing over the balcony railing. Its likely to blow off in the unpredictable Cape Town breeze and cause a traffic accident in the street below.
6) Be good to the building security and management and they'll be good to you. These guys help us with picking up/ leaving keys for check-in/ check-out and are very helpful in general.
7) Finally, make SURE you make the most of the location and experience all the city has to offer.
Ovaj domaćin ima 31 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Entrepreneur and adventurer: I like to get around.
I run two Airbnbs, one in the centre of Cape Town, and another in Stellenbosch. The Stellenbosch one is my private home where I rent out rooms, and the Cape Town one is a entire apartment (2 beds, 1.5 baths). I am also the co-host of my mom's Airbnb in Onrus, close to Hermanus.
My real life job is that of a Business Product Specialist (software) working in a telecommunications firm.
My hobbies are nature, jogging, and sailing. I am a partner in a Farr 38 yacht moored in summer at Royal Cape Yacht Club (Cape Town), and in winter at Gordon's Bay harbour.
I love travelling and have been to most interesting parts of South Africa and some interesting places in the world. My travels overseas included California, Amsterdam, London and Reading, France and Italy. I consider myself world-wise, liberal and open-minded :-)