The most private and breathtaking spot in the Cowichan Valley on 40 acres with spectacular 360 views. This is the ultimate eco-friendly retreat: a 100% off-grid contemporary earthen home. Come experience the magic and seclusion of Stoltz Bluff!
- As the house is 100% off-grid, please be conscious of the power and water you use and conserve as much as possible. The house was designed with energy efficiency in mind, but even things like water/hot water and heating require energy to pump and will contribute significantly to the energy load.
- It is very important to observe local fire bans, as we are located in a forested area. This includes campfires, smoking, and any activity which could cause fire. If you are staying during the summer, we will notify you of the current fire ban status prior to your arrival. If you notice any smoke or fire, call 911 immediately.
- There is no smoking in the house, but there are black ashtrays located on the deck for outdoor use; do not throw cigarette butts on the property.
- Please do not wear shoes in the house since high heels, and debris on the soles of any footwear, can harm the natural floors.
- Guests are expected to wash all dishes, kitchenware and utensils before departure, and not to leave any food sitting out.
- Please leave unused towels in place on the bathroom vanity shelf to help us reduce the amount of water and soap we use.
- Garbage and recycling can be left in their bins inside the house. There are larger bins behind the house for excess if required.
- That's it, the rest is taken care of for you!
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.