Great location, great price! 1BR/1BA moderate condo in Frisco. Shuttle to town/slopes. Sleeps 4: king bed, sofa sleeper. Pool and sauna access, granite kitchen, Wi-Fi.
PET FRIENDLY 1 BR, 1 BA CONDO – PET FRIENDLY – PRICED RIGHT
The 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom moderate condo is an affordable choice for a small family or group of up to four people — and you can bring your four-legged friends, too. The property is located on Tenmile Creek, offering kayaking and fly fishing in the spring/summer and direct access to the paved cross-country ski and bike path that you can ride all the way to Breckenridge or Vail Pass. If boating is your thing, the complex is one mile west of the Frisco Marina on beautiful Lake Dillon. Golfers can tee off from the highest tee box in North America at Copper Creek Golf Course just six miles south (via the Summit Stage). Or, if you would rather hike, the North Tenmile Creek Trailhead is 1/4 mile from the front door, offering easy access to the Eagles Nest Wilderness Area and Gore Range Trail.
The living area features a large LCD-TV, Blu-ray player and large windows with views of Frisco’s Mt. Royal. There’s a full kitchen with granite countertops everything you need to whip up meals and snacks for your group and stainless steel appliances. The dining table seats four, and there’s room for two at the counter. There’s even a deck with a gas grill. Other amenities in this conveniently located condo include complimentary Wi-Fi, parking for two vehicles, and access the complex hot tub, sauna and laundry facilities.
Great Frisco location, great price. Call us or book Woodbridge Inn Condo 213 online today!
- Master bedroom: king bed, LCD TV, mountain views.
- Living area: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ
- No air conditioning. Fans are not stocked, but can be delivered upon request at no extra charge.
- Parking: 1-car garage – 1 outdoor parking space. 2 spaces total.
- No Smoking.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
Directions to our Frisco Office from Denver for Check-in:
The Summit Mountain Rentals office is located at 101 East Main Street, Frisco, Colorado. Take I-70 west to exit 201. SMR office is located just 70 miles west of Denver at exit 201 on I-70 in Frisco, Colorado. Turn left upon exit onto Main Street and proceed for approximately .6 mile. The office is located at the northeast corner of First Ave and Main Street on your left (next to Alpine Accents Consignment). Parking is located on Main Street or First Avenue.
- Sorry, pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $(amount) damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Ovaj domaćin ima 532 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije