Nuns Beach House boasts uninterrupted 180' views from the entire upstairs open plan living area, as well as from the main bedroom and ensuite, and the bunk bedroom at the back of the house. It overlooks its own 'private' sandy cove, Nuns beach, with South Rosedale beach just a few minutes' stroll down a bushtrack. Situated on a narrow, leafy, cul-de-sac in a large native garden, Nuns is quite private with no close neighbours.
- Majority of guests including the person responsible for the booking must be 25 years or older
- No smoking anywhere on the property incl. the garden
- The house is best suited for up to 6 adults and 6 children
- Sorry, no all male groups
- A minimum bond of $600 is payable with all bookings
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Personally, I love travel, reading, bush walking and spending time outdoors in unspoilt surroundings with family and friends. That's why we bought and love Nuns Beach House - the views and location are so special and we feel so relaxed there. We never want to leave! We love welcoming guests to Nuns, who will take care of the house as if it's their own, and who appreciate the beautiful local natural environment. If this is you and you'd like to stay, please do get in touch.