This Royal Boudoir offers the finest set of amenities similar to those found in any luxury resort. With plenty of room to live, breathe, read, or sleep in comfort, this master suite is truly a treat. This Colonial Home has a warm, inviting atmosphere with a hostess who is knowledgeable about Connecticut AND New York City.
Privacy, tranquility, and only 2 miles to the action. You're not alone, but we can leave you to your own devices to relax inside or get out and explore. This guest room has lots of storage, light, WIFI, and HDTV with plenty cable channels.
This is a GUEST ROOM with private en suite in a well appointed Colonial home. You share the fully stocked gourmet kitchen and public spaces with the homeowner. You will have front door access with convenient parking on 2 acres of land. Not a bad choice!
Interakcija s gostima
You tell me what you need. We can make that happen.
TENANT HOUSE RULES 2016 - Addendu(URL HIDDEN)Hamden, CT 06514
1. Electric Cooktops are not like gas. Most foods COOK on MEDIUM temperature of 4; SIMMER on 2. BOIL on 6.
2. Glass Cooktops can only be cleaned with a SPECIAL COOKTOP liquid. Do not use soap or scouring pads.
3.The tables are WOOD or FORMICA (Plastic). Do not place hot items directly on the tables. They burn.
4.GRANITE counters must be wiped after each use and touched by hand after they’re wiped to remove crumbs.
5.Do not CUT foods on the GRANITE, WOOD, or FORMICA counters. Use the cutting board or a plate.
6.The TOASTERS, MICROWAVE, OVEN and other SMALL APPLIANCES should NEVER be left unattended. You have to stay nearby. Keep food wrapping away from heat. Read packaging directions carefully.
7.OVENS should NEVER be used for household heating purposes.
8.Please use an OVEN TRAY to catch spills. This avoids burning while baking.
9.Silicone Rubber Oven Mitts are ideal because they do not burn. Do not leave mitts or mats near heat.
10.Do not dispose of COOKING OIL or FOOD in the sinks. Once COOLED, OIL should be returned to a disposable container with lid then placed in REGULAR TRASH.
11.Use a STRAINER in the SINK at all times to catch discarded food.
12.DRAWERS should not be overloaded. Do not lean on open drawers or SIT or STAND on cabinets.
13.Glass tile should be cleaned with gentle soap and water. Remove food splashes immediately.
14.UNPLUG Portable APPLIANCES (toaster, blender, coffee machine, etc.) when not in use.
15.SMELLY FOOD and trash should be double bagged separately and discarded in outside bins immediately.
1.Use NON-ABRASIVE cleanser on basin, tub, tile, and MARBLE walls and floors.
2. All independent apartments have GRINDER TANKS located in the wall behind the toilet. 1/2 HP mini-grinder pump is designed to accommodate toilet, lavatory and shower. Discard TOILET PAPER ONLY in all toilets.
3. Do not use DRAIN CLEANER in the toilet, lavatory or shower AT ANY TIME.
4. Inform Christine IMMEDIATELY of drainage issues or any malfunctioning equipment.
5. Use the VENT FAN at all times while showering to prevent rust and mold build-up in the bathrooms.
1. Laminate and Wood floors are easily cleaned with SWIFFER Wet Wipes. Do not use ammonia or bleach.
2. Soils on SOFA and STOOLS should be cleaned immediately with gentle soap and water.
3. Carpeted floors should be vacuumed minimum biweekly to prevent build-up and tracking.
1. HEATERS and Fans should not be left ON when not home. Please do not place near curtains or bedding.
2. Adjust HEATER thermostat settings accordingly when HIGH HEAT is not required.
3. LIGHTS and fans should be turned OFF when you leave ROOM, or premises, especially bathrooms & kitchens.
4. Electronics (TV, DVD, Stereo, Heater, Fans, Computer, Blow Dryers, Curling Irons, etc.) should be turned OFF before you leave home.
5. All equipment requires a SURGE PROTECTOR. We are not responsible for any damage to your equipment or electronics due to surges, lightning strikes, or blackouts.
6. Rent includes electricity. Electricity is charged according to anticipated use. NO additional electronic equipment allowed without explicit written permission by Owner. Increased anticipated usage may result in increased rent.
Cable, Internet & Phone
1. Internet and Cable are provided by Xfinity. You will be responsible for any damage to the equipment provided.
2. Network = ______________________Password = __________________________
3. No ON DEMAND services should be charged to this account AT ANY TIME.
4. LANDLINE service is available for OUTGOING CALLS only. Incoming calls can be routed to your cell phone. You must purchase your own phone to coordinate with the existing system.
5. No independent phone or cable services allowed or shall be installed at any time.
1. Individual parking spaces will be designated and granted for tenant use only.
2. Owner or Agent reserves the right to have additional cars towed from their assigned spaces if parked without explicit permission.
3. All visitors must park beyond the entry gate alongside the road. DO NOT OBSTRUCT ANY GARAGE BAYS at any time. Do not obstruct road access for tenants, neighbours, emergency vehicles, or other guests,
4. DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS. Only areas marked for parking may be used for parking
5. The Owner or Agent of the Property shall not be liable for any damages or theft of personal property from any vehicle parked on the premises.
6. The vehicle(s) to be parked in said parking space shall have verifiable current registration and insurance.
7. The vehicle muffler and exhaust system must be in working order. Fluid leaks, such as oil and gas must be repaired promptly, and any leaks cleaned up immediately.
8. There shall be no oil changes or engine work performed in said parking garage/space. Emergency car work for tire change or battery change will be permitted. Guest is responsible for lawful disposal of tires or batteries (SEE HAMDEN TRASH AD RECYCLING POLICY).
9. Vehicle owner is responsible for any damage to the concrete walls, building or pavement caused by his/her use.
These House Rules shall remain in effect until final day of occupancy a(URL HIDDEN)Hamden, CT 06514.
Ovaj domaćin ima 8 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I grew up riding the subway, running with people, up in Harlem, down on Broadway...
I'm a native New Yorker, but I've lived here in Connecticut for 15 years. I now own my own business in Manhattan, but I'm a bit of a country girl at heart. I enjoy entertaining, barbecues, gardening, and making my home beautiful. I'm joining AirBnB because I have a large home and enjoy watching my guests appreciate the apartments, rooms, art, and decor that I put together. I like to immerse myself in different cultures so my home is representative of my travels. I'm a passionate woman that likes to laugh and learn new things. I welcome people who have can appreciate a home designed with comfort in mind. Life is about here and now. Come relax and enjoy your stay here.